Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror Lakes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • 2920BC turn sent to Beta
    ____________________________
    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
    ____________________________

    Comment


    • to Geo
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

      Comment


      • And onwards...
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

        SMAC(X) Marsscenario

        Comment


        • This is starting to look like a very cosy map.

          Turn sent.
          Never give an AI an even break.

          Comment


          • Yeppers

            2880BC to Beta
            ____________________________
            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
            ____________________________

            Comment


            • >>>
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • Geo'd
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                Comment


                • Cerberus? Playtime!!!
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

                  SMAC(X) Marsscenario

                  Comment


                  • Played!

                    Sent!
                    Never give an AI an even break.

                    Comment


                    • 2840BC to Beta
                      ____________________________
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                      ____________________________

                      Comment


                      • Geo'd again.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                        Comment


                        • 2 turns a day? surely there must be a catch...

                          Sent!
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

                          SMAC(X) Marsscenario

                          Comment


                          • Sent
                            Never give an AI an even break.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GeoModder
                              2 turns a day? surely there must be a catch...

                              Sent!
                              There is, I won't beable to play for much of next week.
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

                                SMAC(X) Marsscenario

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X