Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelowar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pelowar

    Turn sent

    AI's are set at Emperor Level
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

  • #2
    445 back around from Sparta
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #3
      >
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #4
        Summer of 445 back around
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #5
          >>
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #6
            Fall 445 back
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              >>>>>>>>>>>>
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #8
                Winter 444 back around
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  >>
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Spring 444 back around
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      >
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        and summer of 444 back around
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fall of 444 back at ya
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Winter 443 back your way sir
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X