Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back into the Fray

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Back into the Fray

    turn 4000bc to GT
    Attached Files
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

  • #2
    Ok

    3960 back at ya EPW

    Looking forward

    I have sent out a scout to see what we may find that will help us grow strong
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #3
      back, first city founded.

      The map may be a bit crowded, we shall see
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #4
        3920, I too have built my first city

        we shall see indeedy just how much elbow room we have
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #5
          3920 is missing in action
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EPW
            3920 is missing in action
            Here it is

            Im crashing as another long day tommorrow

            be well

            GT
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              3920 back

              Got a bit of gold from a goody hut
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #8
                and 3880 back your way
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  intercepted by lions again
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ill attach here for a few turns
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      back, I think the problem is on end.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        3840

                        Back at ya
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          back again

                          Know of any good mp mods/scenarios we could try?
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EPW
                            back again

                            Know of any good mp mods/scenarios we could try?
                            I just got one from peter Triggs, for Single player, not sure if adaptable to 2 player

                            Its a simple Mod to let you start what era and end in what era you choose
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Grandpa Troll


                              I just got one from peter Triggs, for Single player, not sure if adaptable to 2 player

                              Its a simple Mod to let you start what era and end in what era you choose
                              ok, want to try and start it?
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X