X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 405 to Claus.

Much improved AI - can I handle this?
    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Sure we patch.

Comment

• 405bc sent to Sebastian, still unpatched - but I guess I will install the patch soon.

Comment

• 405 received played and sent

Still unpatched.

Comment

• As far as i know the AI improvements are all on the economic sides (nothing military) + the city placement doesn't apply, cities should in large be down already in this one. Other new strategies are in turn weakened too, because as i remember the threads on it the improved slavery AI relies on the city placement code to get good food cities.

Comment

• So, should I patch and play?

Waiting for encouragement...

Comment

• Okay, here's the encouragement you need:

Patch! - Patch! - Patch! ... :-)

C'mon Sir Ralph, you can do it!

(I've already updated my version.)

Comment

• Ok, patching as we speak...

Comment

• I'll vote yes
                    I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Then patch too, I'll send you a patched version already

Comment

• The game does not load.

"The choosen file is read only, because it appears the Mods directory has been changed" (rough retranslation)

Damn, and what now?

Comment

• I hope noone was doing a very late CS slingshot, i forgot to mention prophets don't give civil service now, but masonry, then religious techs.

I patched too... now i can't start the game on my laptop again because of the drive issue and will need to play on the desktop a couple days, which means i can't test out the changes in single player (desktop graphics card sucks), however much i wanted to :-(

Comment

• There we are all patched up.Didn't hurt a bit

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                              The game does not load.

"The choosen file is read only, because it appears the Mods directory has been changed" (rough retranslation)

Damn, and what now?
                              That's bad. I will reinstall warlords vanilla for now i guess, i can't yet play patched single player anyways. Let the players in another warlords pbem resolve the issue and then we follow what they did. I'm too lazy now (i hope it isn't exclusive to our game)

Comment

• I posted it in the patch thread. May be we get a reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X