• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey nugog, you forget to attach something

Comment

Again!!!!

Resent!
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to fed

Comment

to nugog

Comment

to strudo (with attachment)
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to fed

Comment

To nugog

Comment

to Strudo

Comment

to fed

Comment

To Nugog

Comment

to Strudo

Comment

to fed

I'm going to be away for a couple of days. Be back Tuesday. Since this is the only pbem game that I'm in thats making any progress I'll make sure I get my turn done the instant I get back so as not to delay it too long.

Nugog, if it gets to my turn in any of the other games we are both in, can you just let them know I won't be playing until Tuesday.

Thanks

Comment

To Nugog

Comment

Strudo - I am away for a few days - limited PC access and no civ access - I will play this by late Thirsday PM NZ time - sorry for holding it up.

Comment

To Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X