Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to restart.

to Strudo
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I have the file but haven't played yet.

I am in another game that is currently being restarted.

We'll cancel this game due to the hut missing issue and I'll start another thread for an entirely new game. I'll post a link here once I have it set up. Then you guys can either choose to join or not. Will be first in first served with max 6 players. If we have more than that I might start a second game for the extras.

Comment

Here's the link to the new game.

Just a note. If you guys both want to we can continue this game and he how it goes, but only if you both say yes.

Comment

Strudo & Fed

I am happy to continue on at this stage.

Strudo, I have signed up for the other PBEM as well.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

ok played turn and sent to fed

we'll keep this game going. Might be that you guys just haven't run into any huts yet. Still wouldn't explain why I can't see any though.

Comment

Has this happened in any other games you are playing?

Comment

I think I saw huts in a vanilla game I'm playing just a few days ago. This is the first time I have noticed though. Of course, I might only notice in those games where I have scouts to start with as I almost never build scouts myself.

Comment

Lets keep rolling then, unless Fed has an issue with it

Comment

To nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo

Comment

to fed.

I fixed my game by the way. I noticed in my last move that the scout only moved one place on grassland and thats when I found out that forest/jungle wasn't displaying either. Turning on the resource indicator showed that all the resource graphics were not showing too.

I have tracked the problem to a 'nocd cracked' civ4 executable, which I used as my PC was under the desk and changing disks meant hands and knees while trying to fiddle 2 disks to swap them. Now I have a external cdrom so I can use the original disk again and all graphics are back.

As it turns out this was affecting all my vanilla civ4 games. I thought my starting places were pretty resource lacking.

Comment

To Nugog.

Comment

to Strudo

Comment

to fed

Comment

7 minutes!

That is FAST!

Comment

Working...
                                X