No announcement yet.

[PBEM] smallgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No preference. Tell you the throuth I've only started about a dozen games of BTS and only completed one Was always keen to play, but other games came along in interest waned. An email one would be good motivation. I'm happy with any settings you think are best for the game setup

Comment

• Onto Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
        No preference. Tell you the throuth I've only started about a dozen games of BTS and only completed one Was always keen to play, but other games came along in interest waned. An email one would be good motivation. I'm happy with any settings you think are best for the game setup
        OK - BtS is a good game - honest!

I will work something up.

Also - maybe try some of the Tri League games.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• No worries Nugog. It's not that I didn't want to play, just that other things came along that took up time. Let me know when the BtS game is up and we'll get cracking.

Smallgame to Fed

Comment

• Fed - any preferences for settings?

Comment

• I'll happy with any BTS setting.

About this game: I cannot open my vanilla CD,that is, it begins but do
              not load; it is not a save problem,because when I try the play option
              happens the same.
              I'll try again tomorrow.

Best regards,

Comment

• At last I got it (a very long path, but it worked).
                To Nugog.
                Best regards,

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• The much awaited BtS SmallGame is up and running.

Tracker is HERE

I am happy to keep this one going as well now Fed has got it living again.

Comment

• Game file to Fed.

Comment

• Fed?

Comment

• I had been sick.
                          Now I'm back and got the game running.
                          (A strange thing: I cannot "open" the saves from Strudo, so I "save"
                          them; there are always two saves, one of them empty, and the game
                          tries to open the empty; now that I'm aware of it,I can surpass it).
                          All good now,I hope.
                          To Nugog.

Comment

• Originally posted by fed1943
                            I had been sick.

Now I'm back and got the game running.

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

Working...
                                X