Warlords Down South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlords Down South

Right I've set up the game and should be sending it on after I write this intro page. Decided to keep the east to west order cos I'll only get a chance to play the start turn tonight (I work Monday nights), other nights we may be able to get multiple turns down over a night.

Players in order are :-

Strudo - strudo76 ta gmail tod com

RobWorham - robworham ta hotmail tod com

FeMme - femme.nz ta hotmail tod com

Rasputin - auld ta iinet tod com tod au

4 AI players

Game options are :-

Large Map
    Raging Barbs
    All players set to Prince level
    Epic speed
    Everything else was random

Rob I tried to find the option to select random map, but didn't see it listed. Picked fractal as I think that was the most random option under vanilla civ4. Only just installed Warlords and set up the game so I hope I haven't missed anything else.

First turn sent!

Comment

To FeMme, good luck everyone!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Sent to Rasputin
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

ok sorry was busy last few days, will check mails and play later
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Sent to Rob

Comment

To FeMme
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Rasputin...you're it!

Comment

ok wil lbe on it this afternoon....

Comment

To FeMme

Comment

cool it is a quick game,

Comment

That was the goal of having only 4 human players. Get some turns through. All my other MP games thus far have been getting about 1 turn a week.

Comment

Rasputin, do your thing

Comment

I thought this was supposed to be a quick game???

Comment

i did my thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X