X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Turned to Aro.
    My ISP is tricking me again... Could you post it here? Or send it to an alternative address:

aroeira dot cartum at terra dot com dot br
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Just get it. Turned!
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas

Comment

• I say Aro, that looks like a new email address! Do you no longer have the old ones?

To Rob.
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• To GM, just in time for Sunday breakfast!
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• And 1280 goes to Aro. Thanks mate.

Attached just in case.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The good old 1200's continue under Rob's careful attention.

Comment

• Passed, like an ornate grinning gargoyle, to GM
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Heheh, all goes according to plan.
                  Did you need the extra happiness for your restless hordes, Mr. Stalin?

1290AD to Aro.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Played & Turned
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas

Comment

• Ahhh thanks Rob!!!! Just what the coffers needed!!! Again

Comment

• Glad to be of service maaam!

To GM (I like to keep my subjects smiling down at you from the top)

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                          To GM (I like to keep my subjects smiling down at you from the top)
                          I'm afraid it is your subjects returning home with a stiff neck from gaping up at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

A new century begins with Aro. my home county (no, no spelling error ) was conquered in this timeframe.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Received and sent to Mrs. FeMme...
                            RIAA sucks
                            The Optimistas

Comment

• Sistine Schmistine!!!! What people really want to see is Stonehenge, now that's what I call a tourist attraction!!!!

To Rob

Comment

• To GM

Comment

Working...
                                X