Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......and into the vortex it goes again, where it will end up nobody knows!!!!

Let hope it is GM
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Doin' a timecheck, since I didn't see anything from Mr. Stalin in my inbox...
      Nope, it's already six hours since you posted.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• resent
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks, that one came through.

Aro, 1160bc is all yours.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turned...!
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Back to Rob
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• To GM

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, people. Couldn't resist a stay in our capital's police "hotel"...

And congrats for the builder of the second world wonder. FeMme? Are you the culprit?

1120bc to Aro's warring hands.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• What was the room service like? or ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                      What was the room service like? or ?
                      Well, since I was already 'netting a bare 6 hours after leaving it, I have to go for this: -->

This is Belgium, as long as you're peaceful, so are you treated.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• turned
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Damn, and I thought I was in for some juicy jail jests!!!!

Well, at least my turn was fun!

Rob is it.

Comment

• I thought your sicko Midnight Express fantasies had been laid to rest FeMme!!!!

To GM

edit : Yea, it's the Russian version

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                              ... Mignight Express ...

Turned to Aro.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turned!
                                RIAA sucks
                                The Optimistas