Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warring Warlords

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warring Warlords

    I'm thinking pangea with aggressive AI's and me as Winston Churchhill

    Noble difficulty, 6 AI's, Standard map, Normal barbs.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

  • #2
    Re: Warring Warlords

    Originally posted by EPW
    I'm thinking pangea with aggressive AI's and me as Winston Churchhill

    Noble difficulty, 6 AI's, Standard map, Normal barbs.
    ok

    let me think a bit of whom I would be?
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #3
      Okay.
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #4
        Catherine of Russia
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
          Catherine of Russia
          Did you want Winston?
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EPW


            Did you want Winston?
            No..I like what she has to offer
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              Turn looks like it went
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #8
                3920 back around
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  3880 b c
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    3840 b c back
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      3840 b c back
                      replayed again and sent same

                      3840 b c back
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        3800 back at ya
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          3760 back your way
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ->
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              3720 back around
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X