X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually in the USA

just of Danish descent.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I used Denmark when deciding turn order. Ugh. Next time I will ask for time zones instead of following the flags.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Played
        and
        Sent!
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Just curious Masuro, which flag did you chose for me???
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

You had better be in New Zealand.

Metaliturtle, did you have to use the zipped version again?

Comment

sent
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Very interesting stuff!!

Sent

NZ is good!!
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

yeah, please keep sending it zipped Gmail thinks that Civ files sent to me are viruses for some dumb reason.

Comment

My computer has died...

don't know what to do but CIV won't run on the laptop I've checked out from the library.

sorry

Comment

How bad/fixable is it? I don't think any of us would have a problem waiting whilst you get it sorted out.
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I don't mind waiting. Can you fix it? Can you buy a new one? Mmmmm, new computer . . . . .

Comment

No rush here either!! Take your time Metaliturtle!!

Comment

no, my CIV stuff will be on hold until September except for random times at a friends and hopefully at the convention.

Comment

Oh dear. Then should we wait until September or let the AI run Metaturtle's civ?

Comment

let the AI

Comment

Working...
                                X