Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jailbreak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have the turn and will play it this evening. Then I will be camping for the weekend, and won't be able to play until the 6th.

    If the turn comes around again before then, have P-Rex play my turn for me.
    Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

    Comment


    • 3560BC to Keygen

      Comment


      • 3560 BC to Andydog yesterday

        I couldn't post yesterday as the forums were down...

        Comment


        • Got game from andydog, played my turn and forwarded to p-rex and asked him to play EPW:s turn.

          Comment


          • EPW will be gone until the 6th. P-Rex will u b playing his turn?

            Comment


            • sure can
              anti steam and proud of it

              CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

              Comment


              • please resend, no save in the inbox, or archieves or trash
                anti steam and proud of it

                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LotharTheSwede
                  EPW will be gone until the 6th. P-Rex will u b playing his turn?
                  I'm availible to play, its earthworm thats gone
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • standing by
                    anti steam and proud of it

                    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                    Comment


                    • I havn't received the lastest turn
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • last turn I have, was from you EPW


                        so it is me, now that I looked at who plays next



                        derrr....going to play the turn now
                        anti steam and proud of it

                        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                        Comment


                        • 3560 ricketyclik
                          anti steam and proud of it

                          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                          Comment


                          • resent 3560BC to EPW and P-rex. Please confirm delivery.

                            Comment


                            • received, and i had already infact played and sent this turn to earthworm and platypus
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • Ah. OK. I'm following you. Sweet. It wasn't me delaying it then.. For once..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X