• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galloping Grasshopers

Andydog - Julius Caeser
    Makahlua - Montezuma
    NicodaMax - Gandhi
    Three AI's

Balance Map, Standard World, Temperate, Low Sealevel, Ancient Era, Normal Speed, Time Victory disabled.

Let the galloping commence!
    Attached Files

Turn sent to Makahlua

I've emailed you both your passwords. You can change these by pressing alt-d during your turn. I hope everyone is okay with the settings.

Good luck guys!

(edit: I really hope I set this up correctly!)

Comment

Aplogies for the delay, we had a huuuge stormfront come through and cut off my power for a few hours >_<

Turn's on the way to NM!
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Ok, game was received in email at work, so I'll be able to play the turn and send it along at 19:00 UTC-4 (7 hours from now). Normally I'll be able to play the turns in the morning before going to work if makahlua sends it after I went to sleep, but I'm usually awake until 1 or 2 am.

Now that I think of it, the logical order would have been
        Andydog (UTC)
        NicodaMax (UTC-4)
        Makahlua (UTC-6)
        but its ok
        "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
        Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
        Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
        Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Yes quite right, this order does make more sense. I've set up a new game and fired it off to you NicodaMax. (Ignore the first one with the new turn order I sent the other day, somehow another human made its way in there).

So hopefully we're away at last folks!

Comment

Ok, 4000 BC sent to Makahlua
            Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Should be to Andydog shortly!
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

nice, looks like I managed to get it right this time.

first time setting a Civ4 game up.

--> NicodaMax

Comment

And Back around to Andydog

Comment

--> NicodaMax

Comment

Sorry, forgot/been so busy to post lately
                      3920 sent to Makahlua (last night)
                      Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

I wouldn't have seen it until just now anyway

Back to Andydog

Comment

nice pace here people!

--> NicodaMax

Comment

3880 BC to Makahlua
                            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

3840 BC sent to Makhalua. Made a mistake and sent the turn from Andydog first. Please ignore
                              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Working...
                              X