Comment

• Tempo?
        The Sherrin Foundation
        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Originally posted by James
          Tempo?
          Tempo=Pace

The speed at which a repetative task is done.

Comment

• Oh ok
            The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• 225AD Turn sent to BigFree.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree

Tempo=Pace

The speed at which a repetative task is done.
                Well defined BigFree! I could not have said it better.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• This is now a quick pace!

to James

Comment

• Well Gang, I need to call it a night - It was great while it lasted. Maybe we can do this again sometime!

Comment

• Yes there is. Now if we could only play on days when I am not at work, and have no one bathering me
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

• I know BigFree - You spoke too soon. Sorry about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

Well defined BigFree! I could not have said it better.
                          Why thankyou sir. Ever since I started dating a Professor of Literature I've increased my vocabulary. Now, if I could only improve my spelling as well!

Comment

• Definately James.

Comment

• Good night then Witt. And good day to you James and Paddy.

Comment

• Nite-nite everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X