X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One barb city is now mine

To Cerberus
    Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Cerberus

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• So, should I be sending Missionaries over Soltz' way? I hadn't thought of a cultural, but I suppose that's possible...will have to look next turn! That whoule NW corner is apparently barb country

On it's way to Soltz
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• What I thought was that four religions means potentially four cathedral type buildings which would give a 200% boost to culture in three cities - so a cultural win becomes feasible. You could probably do it with three so would need Islam (which you are welcome too, I'm busy researching other techs).

As for missionaries I sent one buddhist to France but I have enough to do spreading my religions in my own cities to be sending them anywhere else, particularly as I will be going Free Religion in a couple of turns and don't really need extra income from shrines.

Comment

• The neighbours you wind up with sometimes!!! I got barbs everywhere.

To Cerberus.

Comment

• To Maki

Comment

• Back when my mom used to play Civ 1 she used to (mildly) cuss out the barbs all the time

To Soltz
                    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

• And back to Cerberus

Comment

• To Maki

Comment

• Another barb longbowman down.

To Cerberus

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Why is it I've never seen barbs to my north?? Maybe they don't like ice either?

Sent

Comment

• To Cerberus

Comment

Working...
                                X