Should I be expecting the turns from you, or will they be coming from someone else?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[PBEM] Industrial Start
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, he's well-known for that to me. In our last PitBoss game, he played Russia and had a landmass early on that more than doubled every other player in the game. It wasn't until near the end that anyone started to catch up, but he still beat us all by almost doubling the score of the 2nd place person.Originally posted by sabrewolf
yeah, but a huge island... beware corossol does not start settle it. he has already started spamming my continent
Comment
-
Hmmmm.... I should not have invited this HitAnyKey... now he's revealing my true form.Originally posted by HitAnyKey
Yeah, he's well-known for that to me. In our last PitBoss game, he played Russia and had a landmass early on that more than doubled every other player in the game. It wasn't until near the end that anyone started to catch up, but he still beat us all by almost doubling the score of the 2nd place person.
Don't worry Sabre, I come in peace! it's a small resource-harvesting colony.
So HaK, we were supposed to each have our own continent but the map generator screwed up and we have 3 continents for 7 people. Everyone has at least one land neighbour but since the landmasses are rather large it's ok.
BTW your badass Realpolitik Russian sig is not rendering very well on this forum... here it's a bunch of weird vowels.
-C.
Comment
-
It's supposed to look like this:Originally posted by HitAnyKey
Civ4 REALPOLITIK
General-Fieldmarshal HitAnyKey (ãåíåðàë-ôåëüäìàðøàë Õèòàíèêåé)
Military Advisor to the Russian Empire from 2160 B.C. (turn 1) to present
генерал-фельдмаршал Хитаникей
I guess I'll have to take the Russian words out of it. Yet another reason I don't like this old version of the forum. Don't know why they don't get with the times and upgrade...
Comment
-
So I guess I should expand fast before your grubby hands get into my soil and steal my land?Originally posted by Corossol
So HaK, we were supposed to each have our own continent but the map generator screwed up and we have 3 continents for 7 people. Everyone has at least one land neighbour but since the landmasses are rather large it's ok.
Comment
:muahahahaa:
Comment