• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evidently real slow
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I re-sent the games last night to Emperor_V and let him know to send the games to Grandpa Troll. I haven't heard back from him.
      Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

Originally posted by Earthworm
        Welcome aboard Grampa Troll. I hope these games play better than the last one you and I were in.
        dun look like it so far
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Emperor_V is saying he is having problems playing the saves I sent him. Tonight I will re-play mine, and re-send.
          Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

Well gents,

I was in 12 pbems, and now that the incredible geniuses at Firaxis or 2k or whever the bureaucracy of this game screwed up, every one of the 12 games is unplayable due to several issues:

unable to enter pw and press enter,
            pw's are no longer needed and when I enter the game, it just sits there saying waiting for other civilizations,
            unable to perform any actions... game is frozen.

Looks like every pbem has to be scrapped, and I will not be starting any new ones, because I'm sure the so called geniuses at Firaxis and 2k or wherever will have overseen these issues and any new ones which will rise up at the next patch... until they make us buy an add on pack, which of course will have to be patched at least 2 times, before they make us buy another add on pack, which of course will have to be patched 2 times before civ5 comes out promising better things.... lol, and we're the idiots who buy these games and get addicted to them. What geniuses.

Comment

I played both the previous turns on my updated system and don't seem to have any problems. Grandpa, I know you are in a few other PBEMs are you having similar problems?

I would like to continue this set of games, should we look for a replacement, or start over with the three of us?

Comment

I played both the previous turns on my updated system and don't seem to have any problems. Grandpa, I know you are in a few other PBEMs are you having similar problems?

I would like to continue this set of games, should we look for a replacement, or start over with the three of us?

Im in a lot some we had to restart

but that what we did

not sit and bemoan what we dont have but rather enjoy what we do have

game on folks

let play some pbem

Comment

the patch effected me a little,can still do one more turn

sorry to hear that Emperor_V

find a sub or restart

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                    the patch effected me a little,can still do one more turn

sorry to hear that Emperor_V

find a sub or restart
                    restart with three of us

Comment

I will create the games tonight, and send them on to Grandpa Troll.

Befor i create the new games, is there anything we would like to change? I am happy with the current settings, but I leave it up to discussion.

Also Grandpa I don't have your e-mail, and what race would you like, since now you can choose?

Comment

I will create the games tonight, and send them on to Grandpa Troll.

Befor i create the new games, is there anything we would like to change? I am happy with the current settings, but I leave it up to discussion.

Also Grandpa I don't have your e-mail, and what race would you like, since now you can choose?
                        I just emailed you my address

Catherine

Comment

Both Games sent via in-game email to Grandpa Troll.

Side-note: I forgot to re-name the second game, so it is going to list both as named Duality Lakes. I will re-name the Islands one when it gets back to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

np

game on

Comment

game on

resent via in game

sidenote

alt + d allows to work on email

what do you use to change game name?

thanks

gramps

Comment

I haven't seen anything about being able to change game name yet. If you figure it out, please post details...
                                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
                                X