No announcement yet.

Game II - pitboss, entry open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK sorry. I will play. I am trying not to log in before my opponents make their turn. I am also trying to log in only once per turn.

Comment

• I see that my opponent paragraph has exhibited his version of the start of the war between us. He showed a beautiful picture how I would have not complied with any arrangements are, however, only he knows. I see them for the first time. I will only say that we had understanding on where I could build my city, we had understanding on the 50th turn non-aggression pact, and he told me nothing when I built the town and attacked me when we started treacherous war rakrid, I think that's enough.

Comment

• Turn order

Ok by me paragraf, you can play for last.

Check civ stats, to see if the others have done the turns 1st.

I think you have the link, i'm not allowed to post links in this forum.

(To be able to post links or images your post count must be 20 or greater. You currently have 12 posts.)

Happy gaming!
        Rak.

Comment

• http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1934
          is the link.
          An asterisk * indicates when someone is finished his turn.

Please, all try to act like a grown-ups and keep the turn order and to finish your turns once you are able to, so the game moves a bit faster.

Thanks all.
          http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick76 View Post
            I see that my opponent paragraph has exhibited his version of the start of the war between us. He showed a beautiful picture how I would have not complied with any arrangements are, however, only he knows. I see them for the first time. I will only say that we had understanding on where I could build my city, we had understanding on the 50th turn non-aggression pact, and he told me nothing when I built the town and attacked me when we started treacherous war rakrid, I think that's enough.
            this was your proposal to settle the new city 1 square south east from the city ruins. i think this is obvious where it is.
            you broke our treaty! so dont expect i will warn you when i want to execute the treaty.

Comment

• I will accept entries for the words of paraGraf a joke to fulfill his threat must first beat me in war, but it is far from completed, who will win only Sid Maeyr knows, so less talk more action.

Comment

• if you dont make peace immediately you can be sure i will not play as if i want to win the game. my only purpose in this game will be to destroy you and rakird. i have potential to do this, then consider it.

Comment

• You can be sure of same.

Comment

• Originally posted by paraGraf View Post
                    OK sorry. I will play. I am trying not to log in before my opponents make their turn. I am also trying to log in only once per turn.
                    Paragraf,

You made a wardec to me, this means that now we must mantain turn order between us.

You wanted to play last on the war you're having with Rakird and Dick76 so it will be better if i play before you.
                    (Or else i would have to wait almost the complete turn. After Rakird and Dick do their turns, i would also have to wait for you to make yours.)

Please mantain this turn order or, if you have a different view, suggest another option.

PMB

Comment

• i think it is not necessary. i dont plan to attack your units. i wrote it to you in game. if you want you can eliminate my galley, but this war is completely unreal. my galley is my only unit near your cities. when you eliminate it, there will be no use to make turn order.

Comment

• Originally posted by paraGraf View Post
                        i think it is not necessary. i dont plan to attack your units. i wrote it to you in game. if you want you can eliminate my galley, but this war is completely unreal. my galley is my only unit near your cities. when you eliminate it, there will be no use to make turn order.
                        Well.. its unreal to you, not to me... i really dont like to be pushed.
                        For what reason you did declare war, you'll have to face the consequences of your actions.
                        If you have nothing more to add regarding turn order i'd appreciate if you play after me from now on.

Thank you,

PMB

Comment

• St Jon played a single turn for the last time at 04.01.2011 and now it is 13-th
                          That's 9 days not playing without notice. I tried to contact him by all means with no results. Although I see he plays his turns in another pitboss.

I suggest that Evalds kick him to AI and if anyone knows of a player able/willing to take his spot - bring him on.
                          http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Evalds: could you play as Jon's nation?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2metraninja View Post
                              St Jon played a single turn for the last time at 04.01.2011 and now it is 13-th
                              That's 9 days not playing without notice. I tried to contact him by all means with no results. Although I see he plays his turns in another pitboss.

I suggest that Evalds kick him to AI and if anyone knows of a player able/willing to take his spot - bring him on.

Excuse me for my slowness but I did play 13/01/11 but was kicked straight after.

Sorry for slowing things down.
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

• Guys,
                                This last few days i've been a little slow playing my turns, its due a complicated family heath issue.
                                Its suppose to improve after the next weekend.
                                Today i will only be able to do the turn from 19:00 GMT on..

Best regards,

PMB

Comment

Working...
                                X