No announcement yet.

Game II - pitboss, entry open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you Dick possibly checked the post i did? Go up and read... i explained my reason for doing a dturn.

And i was not calling you cheater, i assumed u did by mistake that dturn, so i went a did my dturn to correct.

If my interpretation is incorrect, i´m sorry.

Lets then get a turn order while the war goes, ill play 1st, is that ok for you?

wardec in 375 AD, but it was a obvious war since i had on the previous (350AD) turn 11 units stacked on the border.

Comment

• Please do not start actually calling people 'cheats' unless very serious misconduct has occurred. Nobody will ever play with a 'cheat' and to brand someone as such is serious.

I am a big opponent of DM's, I think you all know, but the message got through to others and I hope Rakrid can be convinced of the reasons why they are wrong. I believe that a warning that a DM is not allowed unless the following player has taken more than 50% of the next turn time to play has to be allowed with a clock as long as we have. To wait until the end and then do 1+2 on your attack is utterly wrong and we should all agree to it. I know that 2metraninja regards DM's as only 5% effective, I disagree, but that 5% could mean life or death for your Civ.

If the move had no effect on the result then a warning is enough. If the move hurt you then anyone can just pause the game and ask for a reload.

Please no nasty name calling.
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

• Well, if the war was declared on 375, then technically Rakird made a double- move. If you had your stack on the borders with the intention of invasion on turn 350, why you did not actually declared war?

To my understanding, it is obvious that a turn order is set either by agreement, or by the attacking party on the turn when he actually declares war, but preserving the order from the last turn too. This is the attacker's responsibility to time his attack if he wants particular position - 1st or second in turn order.
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I would not call someone a fraud just because they made a double move and is thus obtained an advantage. every going to err, it might have made Rakrid accidentally double turn, but he wrote all that I did a double turn and thus earn that I broke the rules if I'm not. That annoyed me a lot and I stand behind my words, Rakrid experience that little trick, sorry if I touched one but I think so. I have no bad feelings towards anybody, but I think so. think it's right I like the invaded country to move first and then Rakrid.

Comment

• As I said earlier, i was convinced that i was only putting the game order correct again, so i did that DM, and reported the forum that i was doing that to avoid future miss-understandings.

Anyway 2metra is right, i should have declared war in 350AD, but in my mind i was already on war, with 11 units at the border, so i assume that not declaring war made me do the DM.

But in the end no harm was done, and a rollback will only benefit me.

So I´m sorry for all the mess, and lets keep the turn order now, with me playing 1st. (dick76 suggested that he should move 1st now, please all give opinion about it, if he does that a DM will happen again).

Best Regards to all,
            Rak.

Comment

• Ok you play first.

Comment

• I want to inform everyone that I was attacked from paraGraph, which we had understanding on the non-aggression pact, which has not yet expired. This is obviously his style of play and let all comply with it should not remain fooled like me.

Comment

• I have to take my turn now or I will miss it. Janis has had many hours to play and I won't attack him anyway.
                  “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                  - Anon

Comment

• Sorry rakrid I not felt and played first that will not be repeated

Comment

• I'm not sure if the one who discovered Christianity in Game2 had his messias born on December25 but...

Merry Christmas to all

PMB

Comment

• Till this war is over we need to decide turn order.

I suggest Paragraf move 1st then me than Dick.

Let me know what is your suggestions.

Paragraf broke turn order last turn, which should me me playing 1st.

And what about logging multiple times before finishing turns, while the enemy moves? Tell me your opinions about this please.

Regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick76 View Post
                          I want to inform everyone that I was attacked from paraGraph, which we had understanding on the non-aggression pact, which has not yet expired. This is obviously his style of play and let all comply with it should not remain fooled like me.
                          I want to inform what are causes of my attack. Yesterday I was informed in game, i was accused by dick of betrayal. In my opinion it was inversely.

The first war I won was fast. I razed one city. After that we arranged only 50-turns non agression pact. The part of this pact was dick will not settle cities in this region. Several turns later he settled the north city you can see on screen (near iron source). Then we have agreed he can locate only one next city on his west, and we set precise location (the star of four arms). This city could not be a harbor and would be far enough from my cities. Finally dick settled his city one square south. I treat his actions as betrayal, thats why i have attacked him without warning.

(i cannot send you the screen, because i dont have enough posts :/ )

I made 20 posts. Overruled forum. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakird View Post
                            Till this war is over we need to decide turn order.

I suggest Paragraf move 1st then me than Dick.

Let me know what is your suggestions.

Paragraf broke turn order last turn, which should me me playing 1st.

And what about logging multiple times before finishing turns, while the enemy moves? Tell me your opinions about this please.

Regards.

I think turn order is valid, when any battle can be made. Our armies are far enough. My DM are not harmful. I want to be the last in turn order during this war. If you dont want me to make multilogs, then I will resign from this game. I wrote it once. Evalds: do you want to play instead of me?

Comment

• Originally posted by paraGraf View Post
                              I think turn order is valid, when any battle can be made. Our armies are far enough. My DM are not harmful. I want to be the last in turn order during this war. If you dont want me to make multilogs, then I will resign from this game. I wrote it once. Evalds: do you want to play instead of me?
                              Hello ParaGraf, here's what i think about this subject..
                              Its a game and everyone is here to have fun, so with that in mind, what we all have to agree are a set of rules we're all confortable with.

Double moves:
                              DTs are usually not acceptable in case of conflit, but, if the players involved in a specific war are OK with it, fine by me.
                              (I personally am not ok with it on a war i'm involved...)

Multi Logins:
                              Usually I log after i did my turn if i want to check something or change some passive detail like research, or something i started to build on a city and changed my mind... I think everyone is ok with this.
                              But...
                              If you're in a war and login to hurry production in a city so you have another unit defending, this is not multi login, this is a DT and i dont find it acceptable.

Logging in and not finish your turn:
                              As i see it there is one reason only not to finish your turn, and that is, not having enough time to do it.

I personally dont have much time to play, and am being interrupted by my childrens lots of times...
                              So what happens is that i usually log in the game and take lots of time to do the turn.

Can you imagine if everyone would do their moves and not finish their turn like you're doing??
                              I bet that all turns would take 30 hours and the last minutes of the 30 hours would end up in dirty playing (already described in this topic)...
                              I consider this sort of playing a lack of respect for other players.

Again, like i started this post, we're all here to have fun... so, instead of saying either i play like this or i'll quit why dont we agree on a set of rules that suits us all?

Best regards to all,

PMB

EDIT:typo corrections

Comment

• I can quit. It is no problem for me. Simultaneous turns with all these restrictions are not for me. Good luck in this game. I will play until the new player takes my nation. I don't care who, but I expect he will pay all my debts in this game. I will write it by PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X