Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakird
    replied
    Have you Dick possibly checked the post i did? Go up and read... i explained my reason for doing a dturn.

And i was not calling you cheater, i assumed u did by mistake that dturn, so i went a did my dturn to correct.

If my interpretation is incorrect, i´m sorry.

Lets then get a turn order while the war goes, ill play 1st, is that ok for you?

wardec in 375 AD, but it was a obvious war since i had on the previous (350AD) turn 11 units stacked on the border.

Leave a comment:

• 2metraninja
    replied
    At which turn you declared the war, Rakird?

Leave a comment:

• Dick76
    replied
    Rakrid made a double move and I was attacked by his army but there was nothing, such a cheap cheat rarely succeeds.

Leave a comment:

• Dick76
    replied
    Rakrid made a double move and I was attacked by his army was crushed, such a cheap cheat rarely succeeds.

Leave a comment:

• Dick76
    replied
    I have read a great deal of surprise rakrid message that we are at war. I guess he made a mistake in claiming that I did a double turn, this can easily be checked in http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1934 I hope Rakrid to look for will turn so I attacked as a country and I will play first and then he is. For me the war that he is against me is an act of desperation on his part and he will soon understand that I am not an easy opponent.

Leave a comment:

• St Jon
    replied
    Bad luck Evalds and thanks for continuing to host the game.

Leave a comment:

• EvaldsUrtans
    replied
    Congratulations to empires that conquerd mine

I will continue to host the game as long as I will have windows-based server, at the moment we are thinking about reinstalling our servers to unix & as I know there is no support for civ3 pitboss on unix right? When we come to switching to unix I can give save to somebody else, so it might be good if you start searching for someone who can host the game after that (it might be in 1-2 months time).

Leave a comment:

• Rakird
    replied
    War da Double Turn

I entered war with Dick76, and it happened that he made a Dturn, so in order to put things right, next turn ill play 1st.

After that it will get to the normal gameplay order, with me playing 1st.

Just leaving this comment here to avoid future confusions.

Dick76 Dturn:

12/11/10 9:11 am dick76 Logged out
    12/11/10 9:11 am dick76 Finished turn
    12/11/10 9:02 am dick76 Logged in

12/11/10 8:46 am Cjreynol Finished turn
    12/11/10 8:46 am dick76 Score increased to 458
    12/11/10 8:46 am paraGraf Score increased to 516
    12/11/10 8:46 am 2metraninja Score increased to 739
    12/11/10 8:46 am Trev Finished turn
    12/11/10 8:46 am Exploit Finished turn
    12/11/10 8:46 am Rakird Score increased to 452
    12/11/10 8:46 am Evalds Finished turn
    12/11/10 8:46 am A new turn has begun. It is now 375 AD
    12/11/10 6:48 am 2metraninja Logged out
    12/11/10 6:47 am 2metraninja Finished turn
    12/11/10 6:37 am 2metraninja Logged in
    12/10/10 10:45 pm dick76 Logged out
    12/10/10 9:59 pm dick76 Finished turn
    12/10/10 9:56 pm dick76 Logged in

and this has major impact on the war result, so i´m doing a dturn to put things right.

Leave a comment:

• 2metraninja
    replied
    Sorry to see our host been eliminated.

Are you going to host the game Evalds with no problems as like always till now?

If so, you have my best regards and I would like a vote for shortening the timer to something like 20 or 24 hours - at least one turn a day, so the game moves a bit faster.
    Also, I will understand if Janis is not interested in the game any more, but can he retire to AI to speed up the inevitable?

Leave a comment:

• 2metraninja
    replied
    With only 4 hours left on the timer, I am making my turn before Janis, as otherwise I will miss my turn.

Leave a comment:

• 2metraninja
    replied
    I am at war with Janis, and he did not played his turn until now. I moved second time in a row with 30 minutes left on the timer.

Leave a comment:

• alexxp1
    replied
    OK, I'll take persians

Leave a comment:

• 2metraninja
    replied
    I'm quite sure you can, but there is only one free nation in the game - the Persians, and I just took their capitol. However we signed a peace treaty. If you think you will enjoy playing them, you are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• alexxp1
    replied
    can I join this game?

Leave a comment:

• EvaldsUrtans
    replied
    Notifications for game you can get here http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1934

Add yourself as player if you are not (password: game2)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X