Originally posted by Hercules
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Flamefest III - The Final Insult
Collapse
X
-
Noone is accusing you of anything, and I apologize that I made an almighty mess of the game a few turns back. But if you'd made your voice heard when it actually happened instead of now I could've done something about it. And this thread is the main source of info on the game. Frequent visits are needed as I can't PM or e-mail every time something goes wrong.I love being beaten by women - Lorizael
-
The rules are there to guarantee fairness and a smooth running of the game. They have been de facto rules for several years. However lame you think they are...Originally posted by Indiansmoke View PostPeople should show sportsmanship and wait for their opponent to move...and pause the game if needed.....using the 18hr rule excuse is lame IMO.I love being beaten by women - Lorizael
Comment
-
Zoid, please restart CivStats for both of the Flamefest games. Thanks.
____________________________
"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
"If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
____________________________
Comment
-
I would have missed my turn otherwise.Originally posted by Indiansmoke View PostPeople should show sportsmanship and wait for their opponent to move...and pause the game if needed.....using the 18hr rule excuse is lame IMO.
The problem with pause is that 1. some computer don't even have a pause button (I discovered that on a dell laptop) 2. If you have a diplomatic screen opened then you can't unpause (known bug). 3. People can login, see the pause, unpause, play their turn and not repause the game.
So, all in all I am not a big fan of the pause. I Wish there was an option where you could just hold the clock or something without "freezing" everything like the pause does.
Comment
-
I forgive youOriginally posted by Hercules View PostSorry I played my turn and then when the game turned over to a new turn I moved a worker and pressed end turn. The result I played ahead of Giger.
I just hope we dont have to have a sewing circle brunch and restart yet again
GrampsHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
No problem here either.
____________________________
"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
"If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
____________________________
Comment
Comment