No announcement yet.

Dnss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - I will try and get this setup later today - but I am at work - and have a function to go to tonight. So probably tomorrow.

Zorzak - settings will be Humans + AI, Normal Speed, Big & Small Map, No Tech Brokering.

Map size will depend on how 10 civs will fit.

Other settings will be standard.

Zorzak - please confirm ASAP if you are in on this or not - we are looking for about 5 turns a week.

Strudo - No Tech Brokering means you can only trade techs that you have actually researched. So say if I trade The Wheel to you, you cannot then trade The Wheel onwards. It is a game mechanic - the game will not allow you to trade it, it will not appear in the diplo screen - so it is not something you have to remember.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog View Post
      Zorzak - please confirm ASAP if you are in on this or not - we are looking for about 5 turns a week.
      I am in and i think that i can make (an average) 2 turns per day.

Comment

OK - I will get onto this as soon as I can.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

OK - the game is on!

Apart from the settings we agreed on - all else were set to random.

I hope you all like your leader better than I like mine.............

The Turn tracker is here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...56#post5522356

Comment

Oh yeah - please ensure you PM your email address to the person who is going to send you the save - the play order is in the first post of this thread.

Strudo - the save has been sent to you, and I have included Skyriders email addy.

Comment

Working...
            X