Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Received.

Comment

Are we still moving forward with getting a game started?

Comment

Yes Sky - we are. Just a little busy patch here, lately. But I have most of today free.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ok - Ancient Skies is up and running.

Here is the game thread for turn tracking...

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

LOL - I was on a lot of business travel. I guess it *IS* me that is fading away. Its great to see familiar faces still at Poly (Geo, Wittlich, Beta, Nugog, Herc, et al) I'm glad I was responsible for getting you all together to play a nice game of CIV :P
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Thanks!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner View Post
                LOL - I was on a lot of business travel. I guess it *IS* me that is fading away. Its great to see familiar faces still at Poly (Geo, Wittlich, Beta, Nugog, Herc, et al) I'm glad I was responsible for getting you all together to play a nice game of CIV :P
                Aw, Shogun, you're the best.

Remember this ....
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X