No announcement yet.

[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if people want, I'm all for going ahead and declaring Geo the winner.

Concerning the release of the latest patch - I am really against patching-up at the moment since if I do, I will have to patch for all my games - including 'Beyond the Pit' which has enough issues without adding the patch issue to it as well. Hopefully, Beyond the Pit will be wrapping-up in the next few weeks anyway...at least I hope it does.

Comment

• Now the wait is on Beta's opinion.
      I've sent him a PM, but i suppose it will take a while before he finds out about it.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I'm guessing he won't mind since he hasn't played more than one turn in the last month. In the meantime, I'm not going to play any more turns. It's been fun for the most part.

Congrats geo. You developed a strong civ. I was kind of bummed at the start because it ended up being me on an island. It took me awhile to find anyone, and the stats I started with (protective mainly) were useless on an island instead of on a main continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill View Post
          I'm guessing he won't mind since he hasn't played more than one turn in the last month. In the meantime, I'm not going to play any more turns. It's been fun for the most part.

Congrats geo. You developed a strong civ. I was kind of bummed at the start because it ended up being me on an island. It took me awhile to find anyone, and the stats I started with (protective mainly) were useless on an island instead of on a main continent.
          Okay, we'll declare this over then.
          Only fun for the most part? What wasn't fun? The AI's I suppose?
          I had never expected that Joao would be such a powerhouse. Granted that I had an easy neighbour with you, Witt, and was relatively good in the wonder department. O yes, and the Carrack was a nice bonus to get to settle/conquer the islands just before Beta could do so. Infact, Rhoth, you were the only real challenge left at this stage with your destroyer fleet, and the sometimes unexpected espionage points attempts.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Btw, a request. Could each of you turn your civ over to the AI? I might try to continue playing against the AI.

And does somebody knows Snoopy's email address? He should be informed that the game no longer needs hosting.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder View Post
              Okay, we'll declare this over then.
              Only fun for the most part? What wasn't fun? The AI's I suppose?
              I had never expected that Joao would be such a powerhouse. Granted that I had an easy neighbour with you, Witt, and was relatively good in the wonder department. O yes, and the Carrack was a nice bonus to get to settle/conquer the islands just before Beta could do so. Infact, Rhoth, you were the only real challenge left at this stage with your destroyer fleet, and the sometimes unexpected espionage points attempts.
              I would say "for the most part" as no one really went to war. I tried against snoop early on, but missed that window. And then I couldn't get anyone else to join me for a war against you. I can't take you myself(or if I did it would be long and costly) and I can't match up against your economy.

I would also say "for the most part" as I haven't played any other civ games in months.

I'll set my civ to AI. Enjoy.

Comment

• I too am now a bot ... give'em hell Geo!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thanks.

But I suppose it will be for nothing, since Beta doesn't respond at all.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                  X