[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittlich
    Since we are picking Civs - I will go for BRENNUS of the Celts.
    You're lucky, I was tempted to take the Celts.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
      I'd still prefer to keep the snaky pangaea.
      The sealevel is an option under most mapscripts.
      You can have high seas, low seas and medium seas. I only proposed it because you liked a normal sized map for 5 players, so thought the less land this option gives wouldn't hurt expansion
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

The sealevel is an option under most mapscripts.
        You can have high seas, low seas and medium seas. I only proposed it because you liked a normal sized map for 5 players, so thought the less land this option gives wouldn't hurt expansion
        Oh, duh. I need to think before I post when it's nearing midnight.

Comment

So - i am not clear what was decided about the financial civ thing - even after reading the thread.

But that is OK, as I will pick Roosevelt, in honour of Rhoth's return.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

.... who went back on his word with regard to an alliance. I can't control that in any game other than trying to get a small group I trust to keep their word.
            Oh oh.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Now that "slacker Beta" has picked his civ it looks like we can get on with this game.

80% seas is okay with me if it's a normal size map, 70% if it's the smaller map (what I really meant by saying normal was "normal for 5 civs", but I didn't get that point across very well). So that looks like it has passed.

Snoop can you set up the game when you have a chance? Thanks again for hosting.

Comment

If we're going to play with a small (5 player) map, then I see no need to press for higher sealevels.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Wait wait wait. I want to change my civ. Roosevelt just looks so boring in his picture.

I am thinking between Pericles (philo and creative), Suleiman (imperialistic and philo) and Suryavarman, (creative and expansive).

All have much more interesting pics.

Comment

Ok - lets go exotic. I will take the Khmer and Suryavarman.

Comment

/me takes a look at the civs already picked...

/me takes a look at Beta...

Beta, take Suleiman.

Edit: oops, too late.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                        Wait wait wait. I want to change my civ. Roosevelt just looks so boring in his picture.

I am thinking between Pericles (philo and creative), Suleiman (imperialistic and philo) and Suryavarman, (creative and expansive).

All have much more interesting pics.
                        I'm surprised you're not choosing Catherine of the Russians then.

I just started a new SP game with Pericles last night. Not too bad, except for being hemmed in by the coastline and Mansa Musa and his skirmishers practically right next to me...while he has plenty of room to the north.

Comment

I'm surprised you're not choosing Catherine of the Russians then.

I just started a new SP game with Pericles last night. Not too bad, except for being hemmed in by the coastline and Mansa Musa and his skirmishers practically right next to me...while he has plenty of room to the north.
                          I like Catherine.

But I have had her before ... I mean played her before.

Instead I took the good looking guy.

As to Pericles, I am playing him in one of my pbem games. No, the Khmer look sufficiently strange, and have roleplay possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                            Instead I took the good looking guy.
                            I won't tell your wife if you don't...

Comment

Comment

So... when do I start this?

Also, don't forget to get the patch
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X