No announcement yet.

[PtBs] Full Frontal Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm saving the game now and we'll all patch and then restart in a da or two when all are pathced.

Sound good?

Comment

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I've now patched the game. I need someone to test loading the game that has also patched to 3.17

thanks

Comment

Just done that and it worked fine, a bit slow but that could be me.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Cool. I'm pulling the game back down for a day or two until all have a chance to get patched. I post here when the game is back up.

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I think this may be a good point to bow out, as I only have a couple of pitiful little cities left.

So, Bigfree, please set my civ to AI, unless there are any objections from anyone?

Comment

Don't make it too easy on BigFree...

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I don't think I could actually make it any harder than an AI could

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik
                      I think this may be a good point to bow out, as I only have a couple of pitiful little cities left.

So, Bigfree, please set my civ to AI, unless there are any objections from anyone?
                      No problem rick. Good game.

Comment

Cheers ric! See you in the next game.

I am patched and set to go.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Game is up. 22+ hours on the clock and only Cerberus to play this turn.

Comment

I had a computer crash - what version of bts are you using on the server? I am trying to connect with the latest civ4 3.17 & bts 3.17, but it says that you have different..?

Comment

I have patched to 3.17 as stated earlier in this thread.

Others are connecting just fine; you might try to re-patch your game.

Comment

You can track the game here:

Comment

Working...
                                X