Looking for PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PBEM game

I am looking for civ4, warlods or beyond the sword PBEM game - if you need a player, please give me a notice.

Would you like to join a warlords pitboss game on Gamespy?

24 hour turn timer. (ie - you will be expected to log in and play a turn every day).

You will be taking over an abandoned civ - Rome. It is currently in last place - but the game is still young.

If so - let me know.

The game is Bohemian Epic and you can find the thread easily in the turn trackers forum - click the link above.

And I could also fit one more pbem game into my "agenda", so if there are are acouple more out there - we could get something going.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
      ...And I could also fit one more pbem game into my "agenda", so if there are are acouple more out there - we could get something going.
      You know I am always a glutton for punishment!

Comment

One more and away we go. What kind of game were you thinking about Evalds? Any suggestions Witt?

How about an eventual cold war game - Russia, China, Britain, and the U.S.?

Or classic civs - Rome, Greece, Carthage, and Persia?
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I am not familiar with PBEM gamplay options, but the whole idea is sounds quite good - palyers do not have to sit online for a week :]

I have finished standard Civ4 couple of times, so I do not know is there more units/interesting stuff in the Beyond the Sword/Warlords expansions for cold war or ancient civs.. I like both ideas, but I would like to start from begining bettter than using pre-built scenario.

When you are ready with new game or you want to continiue that one you mentioned before, please send me details.

Comment

I am rather easy concerning the settings. What ever kind of game you want to host Beta, I'm good with it.

Comment

Do not invite GeoModder to play; he often likes to cheat.

Comment

He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Geo - do you want in?

Especially given what the barbs did to you in CC.

The other option is straight up game with random or chosen civs. Standard map size. Pangaea given only four civs.

No AI?

Comment

Better not atm. I'm getting tired of these accusations.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If you are still looking for one more I'm interested.

Although PBEM's involving Beta and Witt seem rather familiar.
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                        If you are still looking for one more I'm interested.

Although PBEM's involving Beta and Witt seem rather familiar.
                        But they move quickly, don't they.

Comment

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans

When you are ready with new game or you want to continiue that one you mentioned before, please send me details.
                          Evalds - suggest you stay tuned to this thread. That way no one has to do any pm'ing, and keeps the admin chores to a minumum.

Comment

Ok, I will wait for details in this thread :]

Comment

I'd be up for a PBEM or a PitBoss game. I'd even be willing to host it.

Comment

Working...
                              X