• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitboss Player Replacements Needed

Replacements are needed for the following games:

Aegean Team Game

(See the thread in this same forum)

This is a team game with island starts. You are permanently teamed with another player. There are 6 teams, 12 players in total. The game is still young. 150AD This game is currently running.

Mali - Mansa Musa - previously played by pinchak - and teamed with Sabrewolf (who is temporarily playing both civs) TAKEN by Hercules.

Rome - Julius Caesar - previously played by Rhothaerill - and teamed with snoopy369 (who is temprorarily playing both civs) TAKEN by GeoModder.

Bohemian Epic

(see the thread in the PBEM turn tracker forum - I know, I know, it would be nice to have a separate forum for pitboss games - like that other site .. )

This is an inland sea game with 7 civs. It is now 1180AD. This game is on hold awaiting replacement players.

Greece - Alexander - previously played by pinchak. This is one of the 3 highest scoring civs in the game. TAKEN by Hercules.

Rome - Julius Caeser - previously played by Rhothaerill. OK - this civ will be a challenge. It is currently last in score, having suffered in an early war with Greece. But it is still standing and is not so far behind that an adroit player could bring it back. I am sure others would pitch in to help a player new to the game as well. TAKEN by Soltz the brave!!!

Please post here if you are interested, or send me a PM.
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

See the other thread, Beta.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Grrrreat!

Rome in the Aegean game has been taken over by GeoM.

Looking for 3 others.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Still looking for two or three more players .....
        Attached Files

Comment

Well I could take Mansa Musa in the Aegean game.

But would need just a little advice about being in a team.

And I could take Alexander (Greece) in Bohemian Epic.

If that's OK
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Herc - that would be wonderful. Welcome aboard.

The team concept is pretty straightforward. The game has you locked into a permanet alliance with your team mate. You can see their lands and you automatically share researched techs and certain wonder attributes.

I will get you set up asap. I think I will set Rhoth's civ in Bohemian Epic to an AI and then we can get the game going again.

And adding you to the team game is not a big issue either. It is already running. Sabrewolf will be your team mate.

Comment

Edit the above. Soltz is taking over the Romans in Bohemian Epic as well.

Hurray! All civs are spoken for. Thread closed. Lock 'n load!!!

Comment

Working...
              X