• Show
Clear All

• The game disconnected?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Umm, shouldn't have... i'll check it when I get home. Cat might've sat on the keyboard or something
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It should still be running and accessible, anyone else having trouble?

Comment

• Just tried it - Logged onto the game just fine.

GeoModder - I noticed that I cannot just use my mouse to 'copy' the game link and then 'paste' it into the required DirectIP field to connect to the game...for some reason, the game does NOT like that. You need to write down the address: (here it is again for simplicity purposes):

snoopy369.dyndns.org:2060

And then manually type it again into the field on joining a DirectIP game.

I know, I know... that is strange. But trust me, BtS WANTS you to physically type the address in.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Geo's gotten into my game before, so it's probably not that. Both this and LoE went 'down' so maybe there was a dyndns screwup or something temporarily.

Comment

• Hum...so there is a way to "type" not manually.
              Never thought of it.
              Thanks.
              Best regards,

Comment

• Turn 3 played.

Best regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                  Hope this helps.
                  Not at all. Since this is the only Pitboss game I'm involved in, I don't need to retype Sn00py's dns everytime. It's stored in the IP field.

Just played my turn. Hope I didn't miss a turn now.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Understood Geo.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn 3 played.
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1 hour 30 mins to go ...........
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Turn 4 played

Comment

• Turn 4 (3840 BC) played.

Comment

• Played. Only person left to play their turn is Snoopy, but I believe he is out of town for the holiday weekend - so it looks like we have about 24 hours left on the timer before the next turn starts.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And the game seems to be down...

Comment

Working...
                                X