No announcement yet.

Corporate Competitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the wait is for Beta's choice. It will probably be his earlier reservation but who knows the Dalai Lama offered him some wisdom during his journey.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Could be an extra player or two willing to join if there are no objections........... (both are fully fledged civ addicts and more than capable of meeting the turn a day requirement)
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme

Rob!! Always the teacher's pet!!
        Best one of the day.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
          Now the wait is for Beta's choice. It will probably be his earlier reservation but who knows the Dalai Lama offered him some wisdom during his journey.
          hehe. All I got was altitude sickness.

PMing geo.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Well, you're on the wrong track. Please check my response.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
              Could be an extra player or two willing to join if there are no objections........... (both are fully fledged civ addicts and more than capable of meeting the turn a day requirement)
              Whom they be?
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The PROPER civ choices have been forwarded to Geo.

Also, the Ethnic Artstyles mod has been downlaoded and tested. Very nice, Geo!

I am Ok with maybe one more player - but 6 can really slow down a game, in my experience.

Comment

Well Rob, you just heard a limit. Gonna make a tough choice now?
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

First come, first served .........

Nugog or Fed1943 .........
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
                      First come, first served .........

Nugog or Fed1943 .........
                      If Fed does not put his hand up in the next day or so - count me in!

(He got BtS a bit latter than the rest of us - so has missed the initial PBEM rush - so I will be happy to let him take the spot).

But if he does not....

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Not fair, three kiwi's to one European.

Nugog, just in case "the Feds" don't show up, can you already PM me a BtS civ/leader of choice? Make that three, since four have already been taken, and Oranje, De Gaulle, Lincoln and Sitting Bull won't be in this game. That's the main rule of this PBEM, only BtS civs and/or leaders are in.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Don't forget the mod .........

Comment

Rob told me about this game (thanks, friend).

And Nugog just told me his spare time is short.

So, I came gladly to read the thread again (carefully this time)

and noticed the sad news: a mod.

Is it necessary to have said mod installed to play this game?

If yes, I am out.

If not, I am happy to be in and can take any civ/leader.

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
                              Rob told me about this game (thanks, friend).

And Nugog just told me his spare time is short.

So, I came gladly to read the thread again (carefully this time)

and noticed the sad news: a mod.

Is it necessary to have said mod installed to play this game?

If yes, I am out.

If not, I am happy to be in and can take any civ/leader.

Best regards,
                              It's indeed with a mod, and as far as I know it needs to be installed to see the effects.
                              This said, it is an unaltered gameplay mod. The "changes" are only graphical like ethnic citysets and ethnic units prior to the renaissance era for the major ethnic groups (greco_roman, asian, middle east, european, south america and africa). The download size is almost 10 megabytes and in zip format.

In case you still feel sad about this and don't want to participate, game on mate.

Nugog, I don't know if you were aware this pbem needs a mod? Do you feel the same as fed about this? Also, if as fed said your spare time is short please consider carefully if you can offer us quick turns in normal circumstances. (holidays, illness, vacations and such count as abnormal circumstances )
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I am in - always time for one more PBEM.....
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X