Warlords Demo Game Looking for Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlords Demo Game Looking for Teams

...and players. The game will be a Pitboss based game, and we are initially proposing 24 hours per turn.

Five teams are currently signed up, but the game can accomodate - and would be much more interesting with -
    a dozen or more teams.

For a pitboss demo game, as opposed to a pbem demo game, you may want to consider smaller teams. It will be difficult to co-ordinate input from a large team for each 24 hour turn.

Anyways, please check out the game and further explanations here.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Sounds interesting but I've never played a Demo game before.

What team size do you recommend?

Comment

I think somewhere in the 4 to 7 player range would work. But that is simply a guess. We have never had a pitboss-based demo game before, so I am simply going on what I know about pitboss, and the need for some form of communicatio/strategizing by a team.

I think even 3 players would work - as long as the team is committed to ensuring one player is ready and able to play.

The downside, IMO (and again - only guessing here) will be if a team gets too big. There will be time pressures, and if the team does not have an organized and streamlined way of ensuring input and discussion, folks may just tune out.

I encourage you to get a team together and lead it into the game.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

OK, I will.

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Great - I will add you to the list.

Comment

No other takers from the pbem crowd???

Comment

It takes sometime I guess

Comment

I have the full game so would love to do that...
                A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

A new team is forming.

Take a look here

Comment

Working...
                  X