No announcement yet.

New PBEM games, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think a scenario game would be cool, never palyed one, although did load the barbarian one the othe day. was cool to be the bad guy,
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Ok, that's 3 for the CU scenario. We need 4 more. Anyone else want in?

We could also play Rise of Rome with 5 players.

As for a regular, 3-way game (no dirty jokes, please), let us use Warlords.

We'll use a Tiny Map that is Torrodial (Earth-like). I like to choose my leader. Noble difficulty and Quick game speed will make a year-long, 3 person PBEM game take 3 months.
      "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill

Comment

any settinhgs are fime by me

Comment

I'm interested in playing the CU scenario (or Rise of Rome if you can only get 5 players).
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

I'm now counting 4 players for a scenario PBEM.

Cerberus
            Ras
            CT
            Polar

binTravkin, do you want in on this action, too?
            "When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Im in if it's not Warlords (don't have it and am not planning, from what I've heard).

EDIT: actually Im out, CU and RoR are Warlords only scenarios
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I will take bin Travkin's place if you desire a 5th.

EDIT: Oh, and in case I do join this endevour, for who ever needs it, my addy is: wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

cool i await this game starting too

Comment

strenno
                    at
                    hotmail
                    dot
                    com

Comment

cerberusiv - a t - eircom - d o t - net

Comment

We now have 5 players. Shall we dig up two more for CU or just go with RoR? After we decide what game we are playing, then we'll cook up some ground rules.

Comment

I'd rather get on with RoR unless a couple of reliable players can be found quickly.

Comment

I have room for a 1 vs 1. Any settings will do.
                            DONT MAKE BANANA ANGRY !

Comment

Colonel Treize, you still there?
                              Haven't recieved a turn from you in a while..
                              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Hi, bin. Haven't been in the thread for awhile due to my other Civ-related responsibilities. It is better to contact me by email. Btw, I thought that I sent you the latest save.

Comment

Working...
                                X