The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
I'll catch up on Sunday, but I'm wondering if we should continue this game?
I'm in the first person position and won't beable to trade techs. This will probably be fixed in the 1st patch, but it may also make old saved games incompatible.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Originally posted by EPW
I'll catch up on Sunday, but I'm wondering if we should continue this game?
I'm in the first person position and won't beable to trade techs. This will probably be fixed in the 1st patch, but it may also make old saved games incompatible.
up to you?
Im in about 7 now
playing and will most probably have to restart them as well
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
I would but I can't. Probably should have said so earlier...
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment