Anyone up for a PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a PBEM?

I will challenge the first 3 people who post in this thread to a game.

Pangea map, starting as early in the game as possible. 3 players, silent game, ie no diplomacy. CIV version of a tiny map.

YES!! First post in the new forum...

I would be available from the day of Europen release, I think that is the 6th, right?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Damn you Mark!!

(PS, thanks for the new Forums )
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I can not commit at this time.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You sneaky bastard you!!

I'll sign up.

Oh btw, maybe we should make it a 2vs2 game.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I too will join this little endevour as well.

Comment

Okay, i'm in.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

OK.

Krill, Alva, Snoopy and Wittlich.

2v2 would be fun, but as the Americans will have more time with the game, maybe we should make it one European, and an American per team, to even the game up...

Comment

Hmmm, going Am-Euro for teams isn't really the best thing because of time zones but it may be best for evening up the teams...though choice.

Ahh, I live as much during the night than I do during the day, so for may parts it won't matter so much anyway. Let's do it that way.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Hey, I am open for playing it as Euro v American.

If the others are happy with the inter-continental game, I am happy with it.

Comment

Sounds fine to me. Witt and I have reasonable playtimes iirc, just put us one-after-the-other.

Comment

OK.

Alva+Krill v Wittlich+Snoopy.

I pick Bismark...

Comment

Aztecs.

Comment

Good choice.

Comment

Go ahead and put me down as Persia.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Random!!!

This is always war then, is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X