Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• The Sacred Save 875 B C

10 Turns

Please lift us up and onto even higher Plateaus of Success
              Attached Files

Comment

• I just downloaded the save, ready for action!

Comment

• 850 B.C.

Nothing to report, no moves available

825:
                  Delhi finished Temple, started chariot so we can hunt down maurading bands.

800:
                  Finished chariot and led him on his first patrol. Started archer for future border defense.

775:
                  We have discovered fishing. After our scientists brought home a tasty dinner of local sea fish I set them to work on Monarchy.

Madras finished its warrior and is now building a new granery to store the town's crops in so there will be better health and less starvation during the winter months.

Worker is building a road to the wheat fiels southwest of Delhi. And finally, chariot is about to begin his barbarian removal program.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 750 B.C.

In order that India may become a great cultural center sought by all people of all faiths and creeds, the Great Gandhi has decreed that The Parthanon shall be built at Delhi! We are to begin immediately!

On a mundane note, the barbarian has escaped our grasp for now. But he cannot outrun our chariot forever.

725:
                    Barbarian has been eliminated, in the most peaceful manner possible, of course!

In anticipation of Madras' cultural expansion our worker built a road to a nearby rice paddy. Now that we are able to use the paddy we are building a farm there.

700:
                    Started the wheat farm near Delhi.

Now isn't that a pleasant sight! The Madras cultural expansion has moved a gold source within our borders. A good thing, since we wee forced to lower our science rate to put an end to deficit spending.

650:
                    Enemy forces spotted near Delhi. Our chariot will earn his keep soon!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 625 B.C.

With the barbarian threat looming the people of Delhi decided to suspend work on their wonder and take up arms (warrior started) in order to keep their home safe. And there is a cloud of dust on the horizon that could only be the chariot. Will he be fast enough? We shall see, we shall see!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Demographics

For your enjoyment.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• And the final save, ready for...?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Re: 975 B C

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                            Founded Madras
                            Just a comment from a beta tester: Since we are playing a more builder orinented leader it would probably have been better to found the city one tile south. That way we could work both the horse and the pigs, at the loss of a gold, that probably could have been made to be inside another city borders. Small border overlaps, to get more bonuses is sometimes a good thing.

If we had had a more military leader/this had been an MP game the placement is perfect. We here secure that we will have unpillagable horses.

This is just a comment. You are allowed to play in any way you want.
                            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• well I am suposed to be in slot 11 but I took an early turn so I think its snoopys turn

Comment

• Re: Re: 975 B C

Originally posted by Gramphos

Just a comment from a beta tester: Since we are playing a more builder orinented leader it would probably have been better to found the city one tile south. That way we could work both the horse and the pigs, at the loss of a gold, that probably could have been made to be inside another city borders. Small border overlaps, to get more bonuses is sometimes a good thing.

If we had had a more military leader/this had been an MP game the placement is perfect. We here secure that we will have unpillagable horses.

This is just a comment. You are allowed to play in any way you want.
                                Thanks Gramphos

I take heed any of your comments

While I agree in theory we should all make our "own" decisions, I have found that by listening we learn

I shall remember this

From Gramps to Gramphos

"Appreciate the help"

Comment

Working...
                                X