[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1520 building mine 2 square w of delhi

1480 got the wheel. researching bronze working.
    building barracks for better units.
    starting road to planed city to the west thta will grab stone and gold resources and tie delhi to bombay via road.

1440 nothing to report other the warror from spain still hanging by bombay and that barbarian still hasn't reapeared.

1400 barracks in 2 then settler for that 3rd city I mentioned before.

Comment

• 1520 building mine 2 square w of delhi

1480 got the wheel. researching bronze working.
      building barracks for better units.
      starting road to planed city to the west thta will grab stone and gold resources and tie delhi to bombay via road.

1440 nothing to report other the warror from spain still hanging by bombay and that barbarian still hasn't reapeared.

1400 barracks in 2 then settler for that 3rd city I mentioned before.

Comment

• 1360 barbarrians showed up again over on the gold resource. gona build a warrior to deal with em then the settler.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• 1320 Barracks built, building warrior (1 turn), Growth in 4 and bronze in 6

1280 starting settler and promoting warrior with combat 1 and sending it to deal with that barbarian that hanging arond in the area i want next city. also building road to the horses.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• 1240 Delhi's borders expanded, barbarian retreated in advance of our warrior, second barbarian sighted headed tword bombay.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• 1200 nothing to report 10 turns so i'll pass at a good even number year

Comment

• So, we are doen to 10 turns/player now. I thought it would be one more 15 turner.
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• I came into the game late so I might of mis counted.

I can play 5 more if ya want or someone else can take a turn >)

Comment

• No, you played 15. I just missread your last post
                    200 nothing to report 10 turns so i'll pass

I read is as 10 turns have passed
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• so how you do that attach file thing I cant get it right

Comment

• Post reply -> Under the text box, icon chooser and options chooser, you have something called "attach file". -> Browse -> Choose -> Submit reply
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Bahhh I'm old and blind

Comment

• But now that you know how to do this, perhaps it's time to attach the file?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Right new proper attach
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Two days now, and I'll see to play too. Probably will screw something up, but that's how life is.

Comment

Working...
                                X