No announcement yet.

[PBEM]Civ4 Succession Game #2: India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ruby doesn't post soon I suggest somebody else takes over. I can try to see if I get some time for it tomorrow, but no promises, as I have quite a few things to do tomorrow.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• as does he old chap as does he

war on the mongols, war with germany, and a mish mash of a government
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I hate being the one bumping this all the time, but I wonder:

Is there any interest in this succession game now that it's so old and Warlords has come? Should we start a new one or just lay the idea dead? I'd like to take part in a succession game or a pbem if there are any interest.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Just a thought. If the signed up players aren't going to play it anymore have you considered turning it into a free-for-all & seeing where that leads to. I'd certainly consider giving it a go.

Steve
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• It's already become free for all. Please, have a go.

Comment

• Ok, you've talked me into it. I'll play this weekend.

Steve
              I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Great! Looking forward to your reign.

Comment

• Aah Paddy's 1834 save seems to have vanished off into the ether. I've downloaded the previous thread (James' 1800ad) and I can do one of two things with it

1) Play from 1800 as if Paddy never took his turn.

or

2) Try to match Paddy's instructions exactly THEN take my turns.

I'm willing to leave it to the community to decide. I'll play tomorrow in either case and if noone offers any suggestions I'll go with option 1.

Ho Hum

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

• I've PMed Paddy.

Comment

• OK Everyone,

Paddy hasn't replied to Nicolai's PM so I'm going to play as if Paddy's last turns never happened - I woke up and it was all a dream...

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

• Looking forward to it.

Comment

• *sigh*

I liked this game, but it seems I am the only one left, so then it is a lost cause I guess. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

• you could always convert it into a 50-turn per person game
                            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Sorry, sorry.

Work got on my ar** the I went on holiday so I wasn't in a position to play the game. I'll play this weekend honestly. Honestly!

God, I feel such a fraud.

Steve

Mark Thomas

Comment

• That's okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X