Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, that's fine with me.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Do we have links to the forums of other teams?
      Especiall if these are public forums, there's no need to feel guilty about that!
      I can read German and speak it a bit.

Reading up their forums may help a bit to get info on how they're doing.

What's our means of communication? How do I as the foreign deputy contact other teams? Just in game? Through PM on CFC? Has anything been established about that?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

k, will do then.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          What's our means of communication? How do I as the foreign deputy contact other teams? Just in game? Through PM on CFC? Has anything been established about that?
          Aptmod.com allows people to contact each other, but maybe e-mail is best. Everyone's contact info is listed here:
          Team Contact Information This is a central place where contact information for all teams will be displayed. If your team does not have an official email address on this list, or if you would like to change your current one or add a new one, please post below. Apolyton isdg (at) apolyton.net...

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Thanks!
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

OK we have a team at score 49 (CFC) another at score 48, one at 45(RB) and two at score 43. What does it mean?

Pop advance, tech advance?
              Last edited by Hercules; August 17, 2012, 16:52.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Here's the data from T20:

Comment

Here the scoring formulas can be found (NB CIV4 vanilla)

Ah very good point. It's hard to get the civ3 mindsets out of your head sometimes.

Comment

Is DNK still with us or is on vacation/holiday?

Did DNK ever get accredited/authorised as a co leader so as to look at stats and demographics?

Comment

I'm starting to get worried about DNK. On August 10 he PMed me to ask for a sub since he was going on vacation for four days. Still haven't heard from him...

Comment

Thanks OzzyKP. Keep us informed. I hope he does return because we need his input.

Oh btw did you authorise him as a co-leader?

Comment

I'm back, but I'm suffering from some sickness/allergies that are keeping me from the games currently. I will comment in a few days. I think this happens every August in Vietnam for me, so it's likely allergies. Either way, I feel like crap. I'll whip out the spreadsheets and start looking into things next week.

A reminder: I do need access to the game as a player to really do this position correctly. That was up in the air last I checked...

Comment

Contact our captain Ozzy for the password

And of course you have my support..

Comment

You could have just given it to him yourself, you probably know it off hand, I've got to go look it up.

Comment

I will do now..

But I just wanted the go-ahead of "Oh Captain, my Captain"

Comment

Working...
                                X