Dilpmatic Thread: Native Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilpmatic Thread: Native Americans

This is the Diplomatic thread for dealings with the Native Americans. Ragnar is their leader.

The team is Weplayciv (WPC)

Contacts: wpc.mtdg@canonno.com

also Tatu kodama402@gmail.com

Diplomatic contact is proviisori, .
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

This was sent on Feb 13th 2013.

to wpc.mtdg

Greetings mighty Native warriors of WPC,

We are pleased to have made your acquaintance.
    Word of your strength and courage has reached our cities

We are unfamiliar with your lands and wish to explore the edges of it so that we can perhaps develop trade relations.

We greet you and hope for healthy relations that will benefit both of our nations.

Yours

Hercules,

Diplomatic Corps of her Majesty, Lizzy of the Ottomans.

Comment

And then shortly after mzprox posted this.

I had a chat with Beta from WPC, see below:
      well actually see post 142 in Main Diplo Thread.

Comment

Then this from proviisori on the 15th Feb

Greetings to Hercules and beautiful Beth of the Ottoman empire!

I'm proviisori, the foreign minister of the Native Americans and eager servant of our mighty bearded Ragnar.

We are pleased to hear that rumours about our nation are positive ones.

Likewise our people have only heard good things of the brave Ottoman.

Our adventurous travellers and traders wish to see your lands and seek for profitable connections for both of our nations.

But a large portion of our people like to keep to themselves and are wary of strangers, especially armed ones.

Thus we propose a open borders agreement with a clause that prevents the entry of all units into each others borders.

Thus only friendly traders may travel and make us both more prosperous. Do you agree?

If your brave scouts wish to seek other nations, you can continue to the east and you'll meet the UniversCiv in no time. I believe you have met the other neighbours, the German team and the RB.

We also are very keen on having a better understanding of the world. Could you provide some detailed information about the locations of your neighbors?

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions of suggestion you might have.

May your people have a joyful weekend!

proviisori

Foreign Minister of WPC

Comment

After discussion I sent this back.

Greetings, Proviisori, foreign minister of WPC,

On behalf of her majesty Lizzy, I thank you for your eloquent words. We will respect your conditions and look forward to greeting your travellers and traders in due course.

Regarding our neighbours, yes we have met the German team, they are to our East. In brief if our work boat continues its journey of exploration westwards it will arrive back in our home territory. Our chariot met UniversCiv on its journey west.

To our south of our empire is the Aztec / Civplayer civilization. But directly between us is a sizable body of water. It could be an inland lake but we have not explored its western aspect.

We have met a Zulu scout and though we have a good idea where their nation is located we haven't as yet seen any of their territory.

From intelligence from Universciv and yourselves we anticipate meeting RB and CFC soon (unless there has been a little confusion between confusing Native Americans with the Indians in the manner of Mr C. Columbus),

We have yet to hear of any other civilization's whereabouts.

Yours

Hercules

Apolyton Diplomatic Corps.

Comment

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.

Comment

Working...
            X