lol at civfr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at civfr

Civfr is requesting a reload, we need an official opinion about shall we grantthis to them. they claim to made a misclick at settling.

My opinion: it's possible that they had just changed their mind after they used their settlers to scout somewhere, but we can1t know that so I suggest we agree o reload, just get on with it. very unprofessional

I think I drew attention to just this scenario that happened in CFC multi game 2. It would hurt their development, it was claimed. There was a vote to allow a reload, just.

OK let's agree ok but beware.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Whatever, not worth arguing over and it could be a misclick.

Comment

Honestly even if it is a misclick I say **** 'em. Silly to have to disrupt everything because they have to wait one turn extra to settle their city. I know every turn counts, but come on.

But, that being said, it isn't worth arguing over.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I say allow it but, yeah, they probably scouted then cried wolf. It's the logical thing to do.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So, how many reloads did we already got?
            I got about 5 reload e-mails already....
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I think those e-mails go out every time a connection is lost with the aptmod site, not when the game is actually reloaded.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
              X