Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Game Begin!!

Originally posted by Caledorn
    The technical problems has been resolved! Thank you to magno_uy, manolo and plako for a quick resolution (the WBSave had to be slightly adjusted).

So, I have the honour of announcing that...

The game has started!

Now, if one of the moderators or original posters could please add the following information to the main game thread:

IP: 178.17.156.11 (Using default port 2056)
    Civstats: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2416

First turn has a turn timer of 96 hours (which probably amounts to like 7 days). I will set the turn timer to 48 hours in turn 2 (unless the teams want a lower turn timer for the first turns, which I believe should be admin approved. I will only perform changes to the turn timer if told so by r_rolo1 after the initial turn timer modification)

Good luck everyone, and thank you for allowing me to be the host of this legendary game!
    The mod is here:
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Go ahead and play, mz. We've all agreed on what your first moves should be. Though, of course, it is possible you reveal some amazing new bonuses with your warrior move that could cause us to reconsider, but probably not. Either way, be sure to post a screen shot!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

i'm not sure everything is ready yet. no one has played so far an i don't even see the game on aptmod.com. Also they mentioned a pw which i think we haven't got yet

Comment

I think the pw is for CivStats. And the game is indeed up on aptmod.com. Create an account there and I can set you up as a co-leader of the team.

Comment

I registered there, but can't see the game in the list.

Comment

Try now.

Comment

I'm curious how fast turns normally go in demo games. Like one turn every couple of days or is it more like one turn every day?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                Create an account there and I can set you up as a co-leader of the team.
                I've created an account on aptmod.com as well. (Robert Plomp)
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                X