No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to bring this up but perhaps with the recent demise of Ottomans as a human player (with no explanation?) and Japan ... perhaps it's reached it's conclusion?

Comment

• Civstats shows the game as up, but I cannot connect, so there's something wrong
      La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Also unable to connect.

Comment

• Give me about 3-5 hours to be able to get at the pitboss and take a look at the problem... just depends on how fast I can finish what I am working on.

Comment

• Fixed. I think the snowstorms caused an outage that messed with the Router IPs. Restarted to latest save, full turn on the clock.

Comment

• Sorry for the short notice, but I will be needing to travel for a few days with the primary Pitboss CPU, starting tommorow.

I will try to put the game on a backup CPU while I am away but the game will be less stable and may crash quickly.

If the game does go down I should have it back up on the better computer on Thursday or Friday.
              Last edited by Sommerswerd; February 24, 2014, 16:20.

Comment

• I got DCed after ending my turn and have not been able to log back in.

Comment

• OOC ... REAL LIFE update ... for the past few days I have been very sick with a cold which developed into bronchitis. You may have noted I have not been playing my turns always in a timely manner. My illness is why. I am getting better and will try to play more regularly.

Comment

• Get well soon China!
                    "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Now is the time to vote for the February Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                      http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ .

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month.

Current Leaderboard:

Persia = 116
                      Netherlands = 111

England = 75
                      China = 52
                      Spain = 42
                      Greece = 20

(Japan = 91* France = 60**, Holy Roma = 48**, Russia = 44**, Arabia = 35**, Celtia = 27**, Byzantium = 23**, Rome = 22**, Ottomans = 21* Portugal = 18**, Vikings = 16**, Germany = 1**)
                      * = Barbarian (AI Civ) , ** = Eliminated Civ

Here are the Final Results of the January voting:

Persia = 14
                      Netherlands = 3
                      Spain = 2

England = 1

Congrats to Persia! The New Score Leader!!

Comment

• Thank you England for BREAKING YOUR NAP with us, and thank you for breaking the agreement that we will not double move on each other. I though that you were a honorable player.

Please do not try to bring the intel increase between us as a reason, because that was never part of the NAP agreement we had, check your old mails.

Disappointed that it has come down to this.

Comment

• Greece enacts the Major Measured War rule, starting from the turn which war was declared on.

Comment

• Its been a long time since there was a PvP War so here is a reminder of the MMW rule:

6.5. Major Measured War (for Defender Major Nations only)- Any turn after a Major Nation is attacked, they can ask for the attacker’s terms for immediate peace. This should be done in-character. The attacker can’t attack any of the defender’s cities, including units inside Defender’s cities, until he responds in-character. Respond means attacker has to ask for something that the defender can actually give and it has to be possible to give it either before a peace treaty is accepted or during the 10 turn peace treaty. If the defender accepts and does what the attacker asked for, peace must be accepted. If the defender refuses, war may go on 5 more turns, then, 10 turns peace must be accepted.

Comment

• I have refused the demands of england, by the MMW rule"

"If the defender refuses, war may go on 5 more turns, then, 10 turns peace must be accepted."

Just Sommer has to say if the war can continue 4 turns now before peace is signed. I was counting starting the turn i asked for MMW.

Sommers please clarify. Thanks.

Comment

• The 5 turns start after the demands have been refused. So the War can continue for 5 more turns.

Comment

Working...
                                X