X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, me too
    http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• EDIT: I wrote long post yelling at England for staying logged in to turn at the end to attack with Doublemoves, but NVM, Sorry if anyone read it. No rules broken so Play on
      Last edited by Netherlands (DoB); August 4, 2013, 01:06.
      "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• England, your inbox is full.
        Last edited by Persia (DoB); August 4, 2013, 19:27.

Comment

• Fixed.

Comment

• Kicked out of Pitboss mid-turn. Some update that kicked (heh) in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoB) View Post
              Kicked out of Pitboss mid-turn. Some update that kicked (heh) in?
              Yes if by "update" you mean 18 month old toddler sneaking into the CPU room and banging randomly on the Pitboss CPU keyboard and then pressing random buttons on the router turning it on and off

I have remedied the situation by putting said toddler to bed and restarting from last working autosave. Persia, your save was corrupted, but luckily you were the first to log in this turn so you are the only one that has to re-do moves.

I am going to start the new turn OP now

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                I have remedied the situation by putting said toddler to bed and restarting from last working autosave. Persia, your save was corrupted, but luckily you were the first to log in this turn so you are the only one that has to re-do moves.
                Toddlers are engines of destruction, or so I hear. Good to know the server is safe for another night. So only my turn was affected, hm. So I need to perform perfection twice? I can do that. I'm humble too you know.

Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                I am going to start the new turn OP now
                This makes me want to say something positive and reaffirming. Sommer, you are a good guy. Stay that way!
                Last edited by Persia (DoB); August 4, 2013, 21:15.

Comment

• Said toddler should get a time out for 10 turns. Kidding of course. BTW ... best reason ever for a restart.

Comment

• Note to self, hit end turn after moving. You are welcome Nether

Comment

• The current OP may very well be the most intense, gut-wrenching, bloodcurdling, nervewracking, brainstomping, soulsearching wall of text that I have ever encountered and had the honor of reading so far in this game.

"Reserved"

I believe you have us all on the edge of our seats here! Well done.
                      Last edited by Persia (DoB); August 5, 2013, 01:50.

Comment

• Another well-written fanfare to initiate the diplo thread of this month. :-)

Comment

• I can't log in right now. Is the game running OK and it is just me?

On another matter, if I ask for DMW, are Greece to return my Christian Holy city and pay me for the razed island city?

On third matter, I am just now trying to study the rules in their part where war is limited and without being even at 50% in to it, I think some rules will need some serious reworking.

On fourth matter, can we have explanation from Spain since when and how long they are playing Greece? Subbing for an ally is OK, but I am sure we agreed for this game that no player can control more than 1 nation for longer period. How "long" period is long enough to be turned in to AI? And if Spain controlled Greece for long enough, can we get reload to since this whole started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Portugal (DoB) View Post
                            On fourth matter, can we have explanation from Spain since when and how long they are playing Greece? Subbing for an ally is OK, but I am sure we agreed for this game that no player can control more than 1 nation for longer period. How "long" period is long enough to be turned in to AI? And if Spain controlled Greece for long enough, can we get reload to since this whole started?
                            I am not playing Greece, and have never played Greece. I have no idea where this theory comes from, but Sommerswerd can confirm that Greece and myself are two separate players.
                            La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• I confirm that since the Barbarian Rennaisance, all Civs are and should be being played by different players.

A bunch of other stuff to respond to... Let me check on the connectivity issue first and then I will answer Portugal's question. The short answer is yes Portugal can call for DMW.

Comment

• OK I checked the Pitboss CPU. It is running and the Port Forwarding (the ususal culprit) is configured properly. So game should be running fine. Civstats is working. Now I will answer Portugal's questions... It will probably be a long post so give me a few minutes. I am in the middle of dinner with wife and kids .

Comment

Working...
                                X