No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll unpause as soon as I see that people are ready in this Organization thread, but in case there is a sudden rush of abstinence by my fellow players... ...Sommer has the power to get the game going(since he knows my login details as master of the game).
    Last edited by Persia (DoB); July 6, 2013, 08:25.

Comment

• checking in ... I was able to join the game but not play as I cannot figure out how to remove the pause.

Comment

• Weirdness with Apolyton ... every time I go to this site now my browser (IE 10) chimes in long running script and the site is unresponsive for 30 seconds or so. It finally comes back and I think it is the ad that is running at the top for safeway that is causing the issue. Just wondering if others are seeing this?

Comment

• Someone please unpause and lets continue

Comment

• I did try: sommerswerd.dyndns.org and the connection timed out with host

Comment

• Waiting for the game to be operational again. When its playable and connected please post here and or send a message to everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a paid option for this site. The ads are driving me nuts. I literally have to open this site ... and come back a few minutes later because it just waits for whatever script is driving the ads.

Comment

• I believe it is good to wait until we have heard from the rest of the players before engaging the game again. Fair play, equal opportunity.

China: I think adblock may be your friend there.

Comment

• There are players like the ottomans who never post here. So best to resume game and they will play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greece (DoB) View Post
                    There are players like the ottomans who never post here. So best to resume game and they will play.

We are a verrry verrry quiet civilization.

Comment

• was out of town a few days but here. Seem unable to log in at the moment though.

got that worked out - nvm
                      Last edited by England (DoB); July 6, 2013, 12:18.

Comment

• I left the game unpaused for China. Ottomans played while I was in the game I think, or they are still in the game now. Eitherway,China it is unpaused for you.
                        "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Great that all are so active.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottomans (DoB) View Post

We are a verrry verrry quiet civilization.
                            Can't help but reading that like porky the pig.

Comment

• Looking forward to the next OP. Good to see you all so active

Comment

• I will post next OP soon, probably tomorrow if not later today. China, I have noticed the same thing you have with the irritating message about the long script, but it does not last as long for me. A window comes up that gives me the option to cancel the script, I click "yes" and the page works better... Still getting the annoying no-paragraph break error though

Comment

Working...
                                X