No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will apology if I broke any rule, it was not intentional. Please, explain me what did I do wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Portugal (DoB) View Post
      I will apology if I broke any rule, it was not intentional. Please, explain me what did I do wrong.
      I'm sure we can resolve this, but the game will need to be reloaded since you broke rule 6.5.

Sommer wrote it above, but I will repeat it here for good measure:

6.5. Major Measured War (for Defender Major Nations only)- Any turn after a Major Nation is attacked, they can ask for the attacker’s terms for immediate peace. This should be done in-character. The attacker can’t attack any of the defender’s cities, including units inside Defender’s cities, until he responds in-character. Respond means attacker has to ask for something that the defender can actually give and it has to be possible to give it either before a peace treaty is accepted or during the 10 turn peace treaty. If the defender accepts and does what the attacker asked for, peace must be accepted. If the defender refuses, war may go on 5 more turns, then, 10 turns peace must be accepted.
      Note that what you ask of me as terms have to be something I can actually give you in the ingame diplowindow (not units etc, and not a higher amount of gold than I already have etc). The rules around MMW are specified in the first posts.
      La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Spain is correct. I will reload that game to Portugal's autosave. Doing that right now.
        Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
        I have paused the game as Portugal has attacked and razed my capital without responding to my MMW declaration, and thus broken the rules.
        I am going to take Spain's word on it that Portugal razed his Capital after he asked for MMW but without responding in-character to the MMW request.
        Originally posted by Portugal(DoB)
        I will apology if I broke any rule, it was not intentional. Please, explain me what did I do wrong.
        Spain, (besides being against the rules) it is not necessary to pause. I am reloading now to undo the MMW violation. Portugal, Spain has issued you a MMW. You must first give Spain your list of demands, before you can attack any of his cities. If he agrees to comply with your demands, then you log in, get your bounty, and make a Peace treaty. If he refuses, War can go on for 5 turn, but then 10 turn Peace treaty must be signed.

Comment

• Game has been reloaded to Portugal autosave, with about 8.5 hours left on clock. Portugal please PM me or post if you have any questions about MMW. The main thing you must do now is respond in character (IC) to Spain, and tell him what War bounty you want. It has to be something he can give in the diploscreen or do in-game without a Peace Treaty.

Also, remember, that if you dont want to attack any cities, you dont have to respond. You can just pillage and kill units outside of cities indefinitely.

Again just PM me if you have any questions.

Spain you too, although it seems like you have got the gist of it nicely.

This is our very first MMW of the game so obviously there will be some questions and bumps along the way. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Comment

• Civstats down? I'm not getting turn notifications.

Comment

• Game is up China. All works good.

Comment

• Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                Civstats down? I'm not getting turn notifications.
                You probably need to go into your Civstats and re-set the turn notifications on.

Comment

• I'm not even playing in the game according to civstats ... its lost my registration. Weird. I can't remember the password.... please share.

I haven't been playing my turn regularly ... sorry because I haven't been getting the notifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                    I'm not even playing in the game according to civstats ... its lost my registration. Weird. I can't remember the password.... please share.

I haven't been playing my turn regularly ... sorry because I haven't been getting the notifications.
                    No worries The Civstats password is: DoB

Comment

• Game seems to have frozen with Spain logged in.

Comment

• A reminder that I will be moving in a week... June 30-July 1.

Game will be down around then.

I will post another reminder in a few days.

Comment

• Thank you for the reminder Sommerswerd. Will the game be down from saturday or sunday?

Comment

• able to play my turn

Comment

• I like your post China!

Comment

• Looks like sommers has begun moving. Good luck with everything and are you going cross town or cross country?

Comment

Working...
                                X