No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If an AI wins you know skynet is near.

Comment

• I ask that AI's votes be nullified. BTW ... game is down.

Comment

• Restarted from England Autosave

Comment

• Got DCed right after logging in and can't seem to get back in. Anyone else having issues?

.....nvm.....it started working again
          Last edited by England (DoB); May 20, 2013, 20:36.

Comment

• Unable to connect.

..waited for a bit and tried again but still unable to connect.

Comment

• I notice that whenever Norton is asking to update it interferes with the game until I snooze it, but it only lets me snooze for 24 hours at a time. I could turn off updating I think, but then I get annoying warning messages about that ... Game seems to be working now.

Comment

• Japan has not logged in for 17 turns..

Comment

• If the Japan player does not log in or I can't find a sub in 3 more turns I will kick Japan to AI until a sub is found or the Civ is defeated.

Comment

• Japan was super involved - any chance you have their personal email and can bug them about what is up? Given it is a long weekend (in the USA) it might make sense to give them some extra leeway in case they are on holiday.

Also I recall you mentioning someone was lookign to join as a new player a few weeks back. Did that fall through?

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoB) View Post
                      Japan has not logged in for 17 turns..

17 turns is a long time. I have no doubt that Japan is abandoned by its leader.

Comment

• I continue to look for new players, but sometimes it does not work out. There are only a couple AIs that will be attractive to take over at this point. Most just need to be taken out of their misery. As for Japan, I am in regular contact with the player and have harrassed him enough, I think he is not able to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                          I continue to look for new players, but sometimes it does not work out. There are only a couple AIs that will be attractive to take over at this point. Most just need to be taken out of their misery. As for Japan, I am in regular contact with the player and have harrassed him enough, I think he is not able to continue.
                          damn shame to hear that but thanks for all your efforts to harass the player.

Comment

• Sommerswerd: Will the next thread begin this weekend or sometime next week? Looking forward to the OP.

I got a suggestion for the next leaderboard, prefix on *AI and eliminated civs:

*Japan = 79
                            Netherlands = 75
                            *France = 60
                            England = 43
                            *Russia = 43
                            China = 42
                            *Arabia = 35
                            *Celtia = 26
                            Ottomans = 20
                            *Rome = 21
                            Spain = 20
                            *Byzantium = 19
                            Holy Roma = 17
                            Persia = 17
                            *Vikings = 16
                            Portugal = 15
                            Greece = 9
                            Also, I hope Japan is the last to be turned to AI. Always sad to lose a fellow player.

Comment

• Some guys have asked for the new Thread already I am working on it. I wanted to have it done today but was busy working late so I couldn't finish. I hope to have it up tomorrow. Also, I was trying to delete the civstats for an old pitboss that I was hosting as it was creating crashes and lag issues. But I accidentally deleted the civstats for this game. So I need to put it back up. Sorry for the incovenience.

Comment

• important for the game to go, the other problems I will survive.

Comment

Working...
                                X