Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
    Civstats seems to still be up... I will check when I get home (about 7 hours).
    I am also unable to connect. May be a firewall problem or something like that.
    La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Same

Comment

• Good work Sommerswerd. Game is back up.

Comment

• I figured out what was wrong. My dns host expired

Fixed

Game should be up now with a full timer.

Comment

• Game is down.

Comment

• Game is up. Only Civstats was down AFAICT

Comment

• Game is down, stats are down.

Comment

• Seems to be fine now. Civstats are back up. I was at work, I have no idea what happened.

Comment

• FYI to everybody, potential new player will be logging in to pick a Civ. So expect to see him logging in/retiring out of the AI Civs as he looks for his "dream house." He should not disrupt play for anyone. Just wanted to let you all know.

Comment

• One of my kids was banging on the Pitboss CPU buttons. I looked and saw they closed the game. Restarted from last autosave.

Comment

• Sorry this took so long I just forgot to do it when I posted the new story thread...

Now is the time to vote for the April Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                        http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ , but please dont use both as it is a little confusing to sort out.

Each Civ has 5 points TOTAL to allocate anyway you choose, except you can not vote for yourself. Remember that is 5 points total, not 5 for each Civ. So you can give 1 point to five different Civs or 5 points to one Civ or anything in between. If you don't vote there is no penalty, but you can't use the votes later.

Remember don't be a scummy double voter and please don't vote for yourself if you are subbing for anyone (for example, if China is casting votes for China and Japan, then Japan should not be voting for China, and China should not be voting for Japan).

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month. That way everyone gets plenty of time to read, catch up, notice that voting is going on etc. I will send everybody a PM.

Happy Voting

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Japan = 79
                        Netherlands = 75
                        France = 60
                        England = 43
                        Russia = 43
                        China = 42
                        Arabia = 35
                        Celtia = 26
                        Ottomans = 20
                        Rome = 21
                        Spain = 20
                        Byzantium = 19
                        Holy Roma = 17
                        Persia = 17

Vikings = 16

Portugal = 15
                        Greece = 9

Here are the Final Results of the March voting:

Holy Roma = 16
                        Japan = 9
                        France = 7
                        Rome = 5
                        Portugal = 4
                        Greece = 3
                        Netherlands = 3
                        Byzantium = 1
                        England = 1
                        Russia = 1

As a recap Here are the Final Results of the prior voting:
                        February:
                        Persia = 14, Netherlands = 8, Arabia = 4, Byzantium = 3, France = 3, England = 2, Japan = 2, Rome = 2
                        Russia = 2
                        January: Russia = 17, Vikings = 8, China = 7, Japan = 5, Arabia = 4, Ottomans = 4, England = 3, Celts = 2, France = 2, Netherlands = 2, Portugal = 1
                        December: Arabia = 10, Russia = 6, Netherlands = 6, Ottomans = 5, Japan = 2, France = 2, England = 2, China = 2, Spain = 1, Rome = 1, Greece = 1, Celtia = 1, Byzantium = 1
                        November: Spain = 12, Netherlands = 6, Russia = 6, England = 5, France = 4, Japan = 3, Rome = 2, Arabia = 2
                        October: Russia = 9, England = 9, France = 5, Celtia = 4, Japan = 3, Netherlands = 3, Portugal = 2, Arabia = 1, Byzantium = 1, China = 1, Greece = 1, Ottomans = 1
                        September: Netherlands=12, China=9, Celts=7, England=6, France=5, Japan=5, Greece=3, Portugal=2, Arabia=1

August: China = 8, Portugal = 4, Japan = 3, Netherlands = 3, England = 1, Ottomans = 1, France = 1, Russia = 1, Greece = 1, Holy Roma = 1, Spain = 1
                        July: Japan = 14, Netherlands = 12, China = 6, Byzantines = 5, France = 4, England = 3, Ottomans =2, Celts =2, Rome=1, Russia =1
                        June: Japan = 24, Netherlands = 6, Rome = 2, France = 2, Portugal = 2, Arabia = 1, England = 1, Vikings = 1, China = 1
                        May 2012: France = 15, Arabia = 9, Rome = 8, Celtia = 6, Netherlands = 6, England = 4, Byzantium = 4, Japan = 5, China = 3, Persia = 3, Vikings = 2
                        April 2012 - France: 11, Netherlands: 8, Ottomans: 7, England: 6, Spain: 6, China: 5, Vikings: 5, Celtia: 4, Japan: 4, Arabia: 3, Byzantium = 1

Congrats to Japan, the score leader . Well done everyone and keep it up!

Comment

• Since folks were still subbing for various civs in April guess it makes sense to still have all the civs them in the voting. But going forward should we drop off the AI civs as options to vote for? I can go either way. Its not likely we would vote for them unless they pull off something pretty impressive (like Germany takes over the world or something).

Comment

• Yeah while I don't see why anyone would vote for the AI, it doesn't seem like there is any reason to ban people from doing it.

Comment

• Will AI civs be removed from the board when they are annihilated? I see France as one contender there at least.

Comment

• I had not thought about that, but to me it seems that they should stay. After all, the original player(s) of those Civs did earn those points, so if that earns their former Civ a place on the leaderboard, I am thinking that they should get to stay there.

Comment

Working...
                                X