X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great storypost, England!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
      Celtia had a sub but maybe the sub lost interest? If someone else wants Celtia, please PM me.

Celtia is a small Civ, so if nobody wants to sub it I am thinking we put Celtia to AI if the sub doesent log in over next 5 turns. After that, Whoever wants to grab Celtia once it goes to AI can do so, just send me the Civs password and I will send you the Apolyton password.
      Just so folks don't freak about about England cannibalizing the Celts if it goes to the AI. Not going to happen any time soon.

Comment

• Is anyone else having issues with Civ crashing increasingly frequently? In last 2 weeks I have had the game crash a several time when exiting the game forcing my PC to reboot. When opening the game it has also been loading far more slowly than normal. Are there any new updates out?

I'd think it was some generic virus but it has not appeared to impact anything else.

Comment

• The game has been running crash-free for over a month (last crash was February 19th). When these pitbosses run that long without being restarted/reloaded/refreshed sometimes they can start to get laggy. I can just do a save & restart to refresh things and see if that helps.

Comment

• Perhaps a tad slow loading time, otherwise no issue for me since Feb.19th. Everything online and looking good.

Comment

• no issues at all for me

Comment

• No issues at all for me either....

Comment

Comment

• Heads up to everyone. I haven't done any updates on the Pitboss CPU in a loong time (probably why the game hasn't crashed) but since it's been over a month the updates are starting to pile up. I figure since we had a couple guys complaining about lag anyway, today would be a good day to refresh the game. It will probably be tonight that I take the game down. Game shouldn't be down for more than a few minutes (hopefully).

Comment

• Reinstalled the game and it works fine now. Think it was some issue with a file randomly getting corrupted.

Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
                      Is anyone else having issues with Civ crashing increasingly frequently? In last 2 weeks I have had the game crash a several time when exiting the game forcing my PC to reboot. When opening the game it has also been loading far more slowly than normal. Are there any new updates out?

I'd think it was some generic virus but it has not appeared to impact anything else.

Comment

• unable to connect

Comment

• Civstats and game appear to be down....

Comment

• One game was running but the other wasnt... Kids must have clicked it closed... Restarted from HRE autosave.

Comment

• DMW is hereby declared on turn 457 (785AD).

Comment

• France I guess it will keep this order of entry into the game, I play and then you.

Comment

Working...
                                X