X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad this game continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
      Game is back up. Loaded from German autosave, right before they resigned. There are 2 hours left on the timer.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
      Damn looks like I will be missing a turn. As posted earlier, in the future it would really be apprecuiated to put a full turn back on the clock when the game needs to be reloaded after going down.

Comment

• If you made your turn before Germany, then it should work out fine. I believe my turn was done (which was the reason for Germany's resignation) and so it works for me. Will find it out when I get back from work. It is good to have both Apolyton and the Game back on track. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
          Damn looks like I will be missing a turn. As posted earlier, in the future it would really be apprecuiated to put a full turn back on the clock when the game needs to be reloaded after going down.
          But when I reloaded I checked to make sure that England had already taken their turn before the German resignation. I just checked civstats again to verify. England had already taken and ended their turn in the autosave. So there was a full clock for the current turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
            But when I reloaded I checked to make sure that England had already taken their turn before the German resignation. I just checked civstats again to verify. England had already taken and ended their turn in the autosave. So there was a full clock for the current turn.
            Many thanks. I had thought the game was reloaded the following turn. Sorry for being dumb. You rock!

Comment

• The following errors occurred with your submission:

Byzantium (DoB) has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoB) View Post
                The following errors occurred with your submission:

Byzantium (DoB) has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
                Byzantium player needs to go into "General Settings" tab (it appears on the left side of the screen when you click on "settings" at the top of the screen). Enable Private messaging. It may have been disabled when you changed the email address.

You also need to go to the new email account and verify that the email address was changed. Changing the email address may have also disabled Private massaging until the email address gets changed.

Comment

• Thank you China, Netherlands and Spain for appreciating my previous post.
                  http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I like your post Vikings!

Comment

• I was logged into the game, got kicked off and am unable to log back in to finish my turn....

Game seems to be down now...

Comment

• Unable to connect

Comment

• I will be able to check it in about seven hours.

Comment

• Good post, Vikings!

Comment

• Computer was unplugged accidentally ... Should be up now.

Comment

• Excellent! Actually when I used to be in support and I would get a call that something wasn't working, my first question despite offending people was "is it plugged in or whatever perpherial connected to the computer?" Alot of times people had been trying to solve the problem without looking at the simplest solution.

Sommerswerd ... I missed this turn which I really wanted to play didn't realize the game was back up. I should have checked last night when I went to bed but was tired. I don't want a reload but wondered is it possible when we have extended outages in the future you email everyone when the game is back up? I would get that on my phone and know to play. If thats too much to ask ... no problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X